I Love(ok somewhat like) the New Game Map
Before the rework of the map it was so killer sided that most killers can wipe out all the survivors before they can even get two gens now. Now with the rework the killers can still kill all survivors in maybe three gens! Honestly though I don’t know why everyone is complaining about the Game. Most killers can still wipe the floor with survivors in the map easily. Just now have to break a few more pallets( or clip through them in this update, or still manage to down the survivor even after they threw down the pallet so) I still hate the game map as survivor. Just a little less. Not much less. Anytime I seem to get it I always face off against teleporting killers or the Doctor, who can find everyone easily in that small map. Last match I had was against the doctor on that map. He managed to wipe the floor with us and we only gotten one gen done
Comments
I don't care about the number of pallets but do feel they went overboard adding in god pallets. Have seen multiple god pallets next to one another and they really make a chase boring. One corner alone forced the killer to break four in a row because there was no mind games or path around them.
Old The Game being killer sided is still one of the biggest joke arguments in this game. Even assuming you did get good door and pallet RNG as killer, gen rush still applies, map splitting destroyed you, and the god pallets were all still there. And now there's more god pallets. It's the new Haddonfield now.
Anytime I play that map as killer(haddonfeild) I usually dominate.
Those potato survivors you get must be something else. Even not that good survivors know how to abuse the heck out of that map.
I play Trapper usually. I always trap the heck out of windows and pallets so.
It looks fantastic but it is WAY to safe, it needs a serious nerf to how many safe pallets their are (which is basically all of them.)
Idk I still hate the map but just hate it slightly less. Most killers can usually dominate on that map no matter what. I never win or my team for that matter on that map.
That map is literally lumberjack simulator now, not that it wasn't before.
Before you could get away with not kicking a few but now you have to kick basically all of them because the "not safe" pallets still have low long walks in both ends and are completely unmindgameable. The map looks great though
Nah, that's just a problem with potato killers. The Game has always statistically been a killer-sided map. There are safe palletes but a few safe palettes don't win the game for survivors. A lot of other unique challenges with the Game make it difficult for Survivor just as much as for killer, like the difficult to traverse the map and locate gens, and the double floors letting the terror radius confuse you make it harder to be efficient.
Fact of the matter is most killers get high kills out of this map. If a killer is having trouble he's a potato.
The old map had zero playable pallets. Every one of them was safe. All survivors had to do was run to a pallet and drop it and the killer could do nothing but hope their teammates weren't on gens. The loops were too big to be mindgamed and most could also be seen through.
The new map is even worse.
No offense but also I see your icon is a huntress icon; I take it you main huntress?
I say this because If I mained huntress with these current hitboxes every map would seem fantastic lol.
Alrighty nevermind then, carry on :)
I love huntress but I’m not good at her. I wish I was :( I dominate usually as Trapper though. I’m better as him.
I always trap the windows of the main house too, without being spotted. Then survivors never go in that building for some strange reason.
The funny thing about Haddonfield is that new survivors actually tend to hate that map. I play with a LOT of people who are new to DBD (as I often convince friends to try it) and they always get mad when they get Haddonfield LMAO
I always tell them they'll love Haddonfield someday LOL