Played my first map on the game and...
What the actual #########. The pallets. I spend more time breaking them then in actual chases
What the actual #########. The pallets. I spend more time breaking them then in actual chases
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stick that one on the list of survivor friendly maps
It’s more than friendly. It basically dropped on its knees and just started sucking
I literally spawned in with Windows and saw 8 pallets.
Tbf it already was
I think the devs forgot what windows were when they made the map
I feel as tough it was more of a fair on each side map unless your using no power Oni or doc or wall hack Myers
When you play it more, you can see that the middle part is just a wasteland of boxes. Very little to work with, in the rooms around though, there are a safe pallet in almost every room LOL. The SAW bathroom right by the basement is a dead end, really scary place to be as a survivor.
Tbf that room has always been a death trap if you’ve been caught there
Indeed, but now its even worse considering they put in a breakable wall as well..
Literally the only time i'm happy seeing The Game is when i play nurse
Can't get mad at god pallets when you play the god killer
The Game always started survivor-sided and became killer-sided the longer the match goes. This was always the case, gameplay on this Map is really boring on both sides.
And the Rework did not really change it, but I also dont think that it is a really survivor-sided Map. But they will probably remove some pallets at some point.
so far... I only played there once as trapper.
and as trapper, I just trapped stuff. so I didn't notice anything too bad... 🤷♀️
I had a match against a doctor. One hook was destroyed and bc i dropped one of the dozen god pallets, he couldnt hook bc the way around was too long.
There are so many god pallets, that it doesnt feel like a waste, when you instadrop them.
holy ######### trapper is viable now
Played it with Bubba. Didn't notice any issues. Did chainsaw a lot of pallets though. Got a 4k.
I love these forums sometimes
thanks.
yours gave me an idea...
I counted at least 5 god loops within the Game
The game was a good map in my opinion, it always had strong pallets in the lower level, as well as so many los-breaker that you could easily juke any killer. Now the top also has more strong pallets, but a lot of the los-breaker are gone. Stealth on this map has been heavily nerfed in my opinion.
Yes, the pallets are strong, but once they are gone, its just a big wasteland with nowhere to hide (not exactly true, but compared to before).
Also, there are lots of breakable walls now, that makes every room into a possible deathtrap for the survivor.
So while the balance and tone of the map has changed, i am not sure if the balance actually changed from before.
The question is what happens if the map is well known to all players.
It's exactly like that. Like if you could throw down the shack pallet at 5 gens because there's another 5 like it nearby