"Fixed an issue where Jane and Kate's chest physics would not work properly"
A moment of silence for the devs that had to both fix this and then write it in the patch notes.
Tagged:
Mod
A moment of silence for the devs that had to both fix this and then write it in the patch notes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's be fair though, the jiggle physics for Jane differs from Kate, what should be fixed is Jane's cheeks physics. Giggity.
jiggle physics are important!
Thank god I was actually upset that they were bugged.
Exactly. It's silence out of respect.
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but
Respect.
Devs are smart, they thought that giving us wiggling boobs will calm the negative feedback regarding the new HUD.
But I am strong! >:(
Lmao, preach Mandy, Preach!
Best patch ever.
"Fixed an issue where Jane and Katie's chest physics would not work properly"
And people have the nerve to say the Devs don't have they're priorities straight
The devs fixing the game breaking bugs here.
Was wondering who drew the short straw and had to write this professionally lol
After walrus David absolutely nothing will make TheGays:tm: forgive them, and this upcoming Felix skin makes it even worse. Wiggling boobs or not
not for long
you'll fall one day