Console Killers walking through mud

Last couple of nights I've played Killer they have been getting stuck on nothing. I'll be walking fine then all of a sudden it feels like I'm going through mud and then it goes back to normal speed. This would go on through the whole match.

This happened to me a few months ago for a couple of nights, as well, but then went back to normal. I don't think it's my controller because this only happens to me in DBD.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Comments

  • Yeah same, I also seem to suck onto walls when walking close to them, and lately I've been getting some pretty insane auto aim bullcrapery

  • It helps when loops don't have dumb random pieces of wood sticking out whose sole purpose is to impede the survivor/killer that is running it. Looking at you, swamp maps.

  • Yea, it has something to do with the controller - I know because using my new controller would prevent this issue, but my old controller had it happen every 5 or 10 seconds.

    Even though my old controller works perfectly fine for other games, it messes with DbD's movement for some reason.

    This is a known issue too, just look this up on Google and you can find Reddit and forum threads talking about this, some a couple of years old.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    It helps when loops don't have dumb random pieces of wood sticking out whose sole purpose is to impede the survivor/killer that is running it. Looking at you, swamp maps.

    Talk about going through literal mud though.

  • Change controller. Mine did this recently and now its fine. Change it or try an air canister to perhaps clear any dust form inside.