The Clown rework was kind of pointless
Clown is one of the worst Killers because of his lack of map mobility and relatively one-note weak power. Not to mention his sound effect that tells Survivors when he's vaulting to remove a lot of mindgames.
The rework ignored this problems and gave him another option for his power. It feels like if Freddy had gotten a rework to add his dream pallets to his kit instead of coming with two options for his power default. It wouldn't have really changed his overally power level just created a slightly different optional playstyle
Comments
clown map control tricycle when?
I sort of agree but a new bottle is a great idea. The only buff he needs now is slightly reduce the time for the speed.
Or even better, a unicycle.
A unicycle would be good but I'd prefer seeing him on one of those undersized tricycles like on that Simpsons episode. Also there could be a loop-de-loop spawned in a random location on each map for extra style points.
He would lowkey be my favorite Killer in the game if I could run people over with a tricycle
Ohhhh you're so right.
Great episode.
It be a major suprise if he can keep his fat ass balanced on that thing
YES PLEASE
I wanna see him juggle his bottles whilst riding one of those towards my gen.
His rework doesn't seem to be that beneficial to him honestly especially since bottles can negate his slow effect and survivors can benefit from the new bottle. Clowns new bottle shouldn't effect survivors for one but I'd possibly be okay with then still canceling each other. I initially feel like there is little reason for me to use the new bottles very much