Which killers need to be fine polished?

The ones that have an element that's inconsistent and need to be cleaned up. Huntress needs her hitboxes fined tuned and add-ons re-done. Plague's puke is also inconsistent hits that should land don't and vice versa. Ghostface needs his Night Shroud to be consistent. When he shouldn't be taken out behind a wall. And still have it in the wide open. Blight his FOV fix and collision. This might just be me but Hillbilly's hotbox is weird sometimes.

Comments

  • Wraith needs a windstorm and Trapper a brown / yellow bag per default. Pig and Demo need actually good addons.

  • Twins ffs. Everything is wrong with them

  • Fine polish? Nurse without doubt. She is the longest running bugged killer. The fact I can guarantee in every single game, I can try a blink that will not work either with the odd double wasted blink that stops you from blinking at all, but does the sound and hand movement of a blink or those blinks that won't go through objects illustrates her inconsistency.

  • Definitely Billy.

  • I mean you've mostly hit the nail on the head.

    And I would agree with Nurse... but man that killer's been a complete mess since the very beginning. I don't see them ever polishing her.

  • I view fine polished and simply needing a rework as a bit different from one another.

    For needing a fine polish/clunky: I'd say Plague, Pig, Demo, Ghostface...maybe a tiny bit Blight

    They all have some things that are inconsistent, features that don't make sense, or abilities that don't end up doing what they're supposed to.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I view fine polished and simply needing a rework as a bit different from one another.

    For needing a fine polish/clunky: I'd say Plague, Pig, Demo, Ghostface...maybe a tiny bit Blight

    They all have some things that are inconsistent, features that don't make sense, or abilities that don't end up doing what they're supposed to.

    I would say a ton on Blight. He needs the collision fixed on half the objects in half the maps.

  • @Zeus said:

    Twins ffs. Everything is wrong with them

    i dont think a bit of polishing can fix their problems tbh...

  • @DawnMad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1924275#Comment_1924275

    I would say a ton on Blight. He needs the collision fixed on half the objects in half the maps.

    I do notice the collision, just not nearly as much as people on here talk about.

    I also take issue with his hit turn radius out of rush even more.

  • So after reading the comments, pretty much every Killer xD

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1924231#Comment_1924231

    i dont think a bit of polishing can fix their problems tbh...

    If they aren't going to rework victor's power, I wish his lunge through pallets and windows isn't buggy af.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    The ones that have an element that's inconsistent and need to be cleaned up. Huntress needs her hitboxes fined tuned and add-ons re-done. Plague's puke is also inconsistent hits that should land don't and vice versa. Ghostface needs his Night Shroud to be consistent. When he shouldn't be taken out behind a wall. And still have it in the wide open. Blight his FOV fix and collision. This might just be me but Hillbilly's hotbox is weird sometimes.

    Trapper needs a 2 trap capacity base

    Wraith needs Windstorm base

    Billy needs his animations fixed and for the new add-ons to be not god awful.

    Nurse needs bug fixes... a lot of them.

    Myers needs T1 to not be a hindrance

    Hag is mostly fine but needs a limit on how close she can trap a hook

    Pig needs her traps to be more reliable

    Legion needs their cooldown reduced and for Stab wounds/Frank's Mixtape to actually do something

    Plague needs her puke hitbox looked at

    Ghosty needs his reveal mechanic to be more consistent and for his base cooldown to be better

    Slinger needs a punishment for spamming M2

    And Twins.... hell, idk where to begin with them.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1924281#Comment_1924281

    I do notice the collision, just not nearly as much as people on here talk about.

    I also take issue with his hit turn radius out of rush even more.

    To turn sharply in your ability, swing your mouse first and then press M1. As for the collision, try colliding with the snow piles in Ormond, most cars in Autohaven maps, most trees in Swamp, any of the benches in Haddonfield, the boxes behind trucks. You just slide off.

  • @lostboy said:

    Fine polish? Nurse without doubt. She is the longest running bugged killer. The fact I can guarantee in every single game, I can try a blink that will not work either with the odd double wasted blink that stops you from blinking at all, but does the sound and hand movement of a blink or those blinks that won't go through objects illustrates her inconsistency.

    Nurse does need some health patches but I don't think they will ever fix her. She's the most powerful killer in the game and she's only offset by her high skill ceiling and low pick rate. If they fixed her more people would use her. Then survivors would demand nerfs. So fixing her would lead to more work for the devs and I don't think they want to do that.

  • Lets see.

    -Wraith Windstorm add on base. Green would be ideal, but i guess yellow could be fine.

    -Trapper Bag. No explanation needed.

    -Blight/maps, this dude is covered in wax vecause he slides off everything on Midwich and swamp.

    -Legion should get his speed add ons back.

  • Plague needs to be Chiseled

  • @Blueberry said:

    I view fine polished and simply needing a rework as a bit different from one another.

    For needing a fine polish/clunky: I'd say Plague, Pig, Demo, Ghostface...maybe a tiny bit Blight

    They all have some things that are inconsistent, features that don't make sense, or abilities that don't end up doing what they're supposed to.

    *sad nurse noises*

  • I'm not really a big Nurse player to speak on her much lol

    It is pretty sad countering her in matches now by just holding W though XD

    I would've taken a different approach to her changes than they did.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    Wraith needs a windstorm and Trapper a brown / yellow bag per default. Pig and Demo need actually good addons.

    You know exactly what's up. Wraith and Trapper are so much fun to play, they just need these two things to be great.

  • Huntress and her absurd hitboxes + server latency = killer with most bullshit moments in the game

  • Legion and Myers. Legion just's needs some QoL buffs. Myers is outdated, and needs some good buffs imo.