survs dont get rewarded for making a play against victor

The big problem with vic is not only the surprisingly easy that it is to get a hit with him but also the fact that survivors dont get rewarded for making a play, because even if he miss and you hit him Charlotte will get Vic back in 5 seconds so it doesnt really matter, he will be next to you in seconds...

My proposition is if vic gets kicked the survivor should get rewarded with more time of cooldown for charlote, around 30 seconds will suffice, 15 seconds if teh survivor got hit by vic and get rid of him rewarding a little bit more charlotte for making a good play (as if was hard to get a hit with vic anyway, considering dead hard doesnt even work against him and spinning is worthless if he waits 2 seconds)

what are your propositions to make him a little bit more rewarding to go against?. also funier and not the slug festa without almost counterplay for survivors aside from gen rushing 4 man?.

Comments

  • I just want chase points against him

  • You will not have to hear his voice for a little bit, so there's that.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I just want chase points against him

    ^ this. The Twins are broken when it comes to both getting BP as them and getting BP against them. Considering how grindy the game is and how necessary it is to earn BP, this oversight is a huge detriment.

  • I agree that Vic should give chase points. Also, the cooldown on getting Vic back IS pretty short at the moment. Lengthening that would be good.

    On the other hand, I have tried playing Twins many times, and I hate it. Big Bertha is completely lame to play as, since she is only an M1 Killer, and playing Vic comes with a slew of issues. He doesn't benefit from many of the intel perks, so he's only good if you use Large Marge for scouting out intel before she chest-poops him out to investigate something. Carrying the baby mostly does nothing, and having played Survivor against Twins many times, I can very honestly say it does nothing to really hinder the Survivors. I still steal the midget whenever he lands and pounce and run him around for a while so everyone else is dealing with an M1 Killer with no power. Vic also doesn't benefit from standard hit perks. I totally get why, and I don't want him to benefit from them, but it also means that those perks are kinda garbo to run on Hefty Harriet. The only way to get much use out of them is to not use her power, or set up Little Billy as a siren and hopefully get to him when he starts narcing on a nearby Survivor.

    Maybe someone, somewhere, likes the Twins playstyle. For the life of me, I can't figure out why or how. I feel like Sweaty Sally needs some benefits when she isn't carrying around her jerky brother, which would give some wiggle room to make the jerky brother less of a bother to Survivors.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I just want chase points against him

    it is all any of us want :(

  • I don't get why you don't get any points for evading a pounce from victor just like evading a deathslinger shot.

  • Maybe give an actual ability to charlotte, everyone just zooms around with victor because that movement speed is ######### busted and getting kicked doesn't really matter