Teabag tier list
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
definitely meg s tier facecamp
I feel offended that Ash is so low though, since it might be fun for the killer to think, "NOW who's sh****n in the tall grass?" when they ketchum.
Feng, Claudette and Dwight are the best teabaggers by far.
Where is my boy Ghostface??
You are missing Ghostface in the SS category,smh
Meg is in a tier of her own, honestly lol.
Steve should be S
Claudette is right alongside Nea, Meg, and Laurie in S tier. Claudette and Meg are basically in a tier of their own.
Swap Steve and Nancy and then you are right on the money.
Oooh I dunno, I see a lot of toxic Nancys.
Yeah you do see lots of teabagging Claudettes, however I also feel you see just as many wholesome Claudette players, and then you have blendettes who don't even teabag to risk breaking stealth, so feel she should be B tier (or maybe A tier)
I guess the tier list was to represent likelhood of teabags, I don't think I've encountered many teabagging ash players in the wild so he was a definite D tier for me
Feng is A-tier for me but if it's pink bunny Feng then she becomes S-tier.
I used a survivor template and wasn't sure how to easily add new images lol
Quentin main here. He should probably be higher as most other Quentin’s I see teabag
here you go
with pig, since people tend to forget that pigs slow teabag is godlike
My boy Felix isn't there :,(
They are so few and far between that you not teabagging is enough to bring Quentin as a whole down to C-tier!
Good spot! The template might be missing a few. I'd say Felix is D-tier, a lot of Felix players I see are usually quite skilled and also don't BM at all.
A note is that only bloody Quentins teabag. From my experience any other combination doesn’t
I also main Jane and she’s pretty accurate
Ghost face best tea bagger imo since he can on top of his victims doing it.
There also pig even though her animation is slow.
Bill should be S teir and Dwight should be A. I always see those 2 tbagging
Pig should be lower.
Her super slow teabags aren't as satisfying as the rest imo
Quentin only C tier? What gives?
au contraire mon ami.
it being slow means they have to sit and watch for longer
It's based on intensive scientific research which consisted of me vaguely recalling which survivors have teabagged at me the most, I've not seen many Quentin's so arguably there was not enough data to commit to Quentin entering a high or low tier
Ghostface and the others have higher TPS though (teabags per second).