Why on EARTH did this happen????
I was legit dominating a killer game and all of a sudden it booted me back to the title screen and said my session had expired. Said i left the game suspended for too long but i was playing so that didnt make sense. And to top it off I GOT HIT WITH A DC penalty. GOOD JOB DEVS tell me im inactive when i am PLAYING then penalize me for it. How is this possible. Please get to the bottom of this.
Comments
Because sometimes the just decides "######### you" and does that :D
It sucks. I've had games where I was dominating only to have the game decide LOL and boot me out. Hell, I even get all my points and whatnot so it's not like the game doesn't know I didn't disconnect but still, I get booted out of my game and I get a DC Penalty :(
It's just DBD being DBD. If something CAN happen, it WILL happen.
I'm sorry that happened to you. My PC barely handles the game and sometimes the game will freeze and boot me out. I get punished for DCing, even though I'd never DC on purpose. No matter how bad the match is, I don't DC. It screws people over and I don't like people thinking I ragequit or I'm petty. I don't know if there's a way to configure it to recognize accidental from intentional DCing, but it'd be nice xD
Yeah it was weird because sometimes if I switch to YouTube and leave DBD suspended for a long period of time it does that but i hadn't so its just weird to me.
Yeah I've had that happen once to me. It's absolute BS but it's only ever happened one time so as frustrating as it is I can get over it.
DBD is full of things that shouldn't happen because it is not a well made game; we overlook it because it's still fun however.
Yup had it happen to me before as well
They were playing Trapper and you could hear screaming.
You didn't make your monthly "NERF SURVIVOR!!" OR "NERF KILLER!!" donation lol
If you did then this wouldn't have happened
Yea feels bad. The other day I had a quad iri 4 bbq stack game then suddenly had an error that mentioned my account and all that. Restarted everything including my internet otherwise the game wouldn’t go past the menu. Didn’t care about the pips but losing all my bloodpoints sucked.
This game has so many menu glitches, it's crazy.
yeah but i was legit mid game. It was saying i had the app suspended on my series x but I didnt The odd thing is one of the survivors who was essentially getting their poop pushed in messaged and asked what happened. I told them i got kicked and they resonded with OOPS!!..... Lol