So I finished the Resident Evil 3 Remake... pls Nemesis
I finally played the 2020 remake and I think Nemesis would be a perfect addition to dbd.
I've seen other people mention that he should be in but that's my #1 pick now.
I finally played the 2020 remake and I think Nemesis would be a perfect addition to dbd.
I've seen other people mention that he should be in but that's my #1 pick now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would very much welcome a Resident Evil license in DBD.
RE chapter would be awesome
But Mr.X from RE2 would be better?
Mr. X would be definitely better as a choice, Nemesis is simply too op and also too tall to fit in with the other killers considering how he's at 3 meters size in the remake.
I don't think he'd be too op without his weapons.. also they could easily make sacrifices with the height, they did that with pyramid head and made him a lot faster. He never moved more than a shamble in the games.
Nah, Mr.X is cooler
Mr. X looks dumb with his stupid hat
You know nothing about fashion. Mr.X simply moderates a Discord server. It’s mandatory.
I'd rather Mr. X than Nemesis though that may just be because I want more killers to thirst for.
+ IMO he'd fit better with the game; his entire AI involves searching for you and then hunting you down instead of Nemesis who just kinda does... scripted things.
Yeah but he's still trying to hunt down people. At least in the original game he was more of roaming AI than Mr. X was.
but you did specifically say the remake
Well it's the same character. People don't care that the dbd version of Freddy is the remake version. It's just Freddy Krueger.
I finished that remake and immediately tried to forget all about it. Blows my mind that the same company made the RE2 remake.
Yeah it's definitely different from RE2 but I don't think it's bad. It's fun as hell
I enjoyed certain sections of it but the cut content combined with how poorly handled Nemesis was definitely let me down. Also almost zero additional unlockable content which sucked. Also that bizarre shooting gallery hospital section where you defend the room.
Best DLC/Worst solo game I've ever played I guess is how I would call it.
RE3 remake wasn't bad it was good but, it was literally 5 hours and that's it, plus Nemesis felt heavily scripted and gave me a headache at times. I don't see Nemesis coming into DBD tho, he is way to strong physically that it just wouldn't seem right for him to get stopped by a pallet, let alone a wall for that matter. But Mr. X I see working because hes not to crazy over the top powerful like Nemesis is but is still iconic. Or Jack Baker he could work as well
If the devs are going to make a Resident Evil chapter for dbd, then I'd like it to be about Resident Evil 7, because imo that's the RE game that would fit the most.
I see a lot of people want Mr. X, but if we're going for an RE 2 chapter, I'd actually prefer Birkin as a killer. I just like him more than Mr. X.
Fun fact: After the RE2 remake came out, a lot of people complained that Mr. X made the game too "stressful." In a survival horror game. Yeah...
So, not wanting to make the same mistake and get major backlash for "not learning from their mistakes," they restricted Nemesis to certain scenes. And made the game all the worse for it.
The moral of the story is that there's a balance between not listening to the community enough and listening to the vocal minorities.
Birkin = a mass of eyes and claws, not simpable.
Mr X = hot strong man that could crush my skull like an egg, simpable.
Therefore Mr X > Birkin
I G-1 Brikin is mostly human, just with a massive mutated arm. I agree though that he probably wouldn't be able to reach G-3, G-4, or G-5 though because in those stages he'd be way too big for the game.
That large arm would not be good at rubbing it though
Oh Ohhhhh, I think I get where you are coming from now.
Glad we arrived at the same page lol
Yeah Mr. X would most certainly be better in that field then Birkin.