So locker DS is still a thing...

One of the most tilting things as killer is when a survivor decides to enter a locker to avoid being slugged while their DS is still active. I'd rather have DS deactivated when you enter a locker and another survivor is hooked than the current conditions.

Edit: I retract my statement on the heals because I misunderstood but my point on locker ds still stands.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1917338#Comment_1917338

    The moment they start working on a gen, DS goes away. They have to hide in the locker for the whole 60 seconds or any killer with a brain will just punish them for it.

    So you think killer will drop a chase to check if you're started working on a gen or not? Of course not.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1917526#Comment_1917526

    An annoyance?

    Everyone, INCLUDING THE KILLER get more points in this situation.

    But yet, how dare anyone else be able to play the game just because I'm annoyed??????

    Wreaks of entitlement, GTFO.

    That's on you for believing everyone plays for points and want everyone else to play the same. Sounds entitled right? Also yes, I also unplug everyone's internet to prevent them from playing the game because I get annoyed. Everyone who purchased this game gets to play the game. I in no way can prevent anyone from doing so. Stop being overdramatic.

  • The locker interaction will be fine alongside the other changes.

  • The problem with locker DS is that they can work on gens and just jump into a locker when you get close by. Now touching a gen deactivates DS, so that Survivor will either lose their DS or be doing nothing useful for 60 seconds.

  • Funny comments from the crowd in this thread.

    As a Killer it is common that you hook someone, go chase/do something else, then come back 30 seconds later and find the same survivor. It could even be 2 minutes later - it just depends when your team unhooks you, which starts the "clock". So I can hook someone, literally hook a 2nd, kick a few gens, and then find the 1st survivor again and get bit by DS. Sometimes so much time passes I just forget. It's stupid, and at least this nerf fixes it a little.

  • This change will reduce the amount of DS found in matches so I wanted to bring this up before potential abuse: If there is any way to make an obsession exist in every match no matter the perks I think this would help with tunneling a lot. I have no idea how much effort this would take to implement but I think it would be best if you could add that the same time DS gets nerfed.

  • It needs to be, to help with bad unhooks. This way the perk when used properly you shouldn't feel muchc hange from it, and it won't hurt solo survivors. If somebody uses a locker tot roll you they're wasting their own time unless you let them waste yours too by paying attention to them.

  • I am 100% okay with locker DS staying with the other changes going through. If a survivor wants to leap into a locker right after getting unhooked when I wasn't even going for them, that's fine (might still eat it). If a survivor wants to do nothing useful for a minute apart from trying to get me to grab them out of a locker that's also fine.

    My issue was them getting unhooked, healing up, working on a gen for a bit, getting hit again and then getting in a locker. That's where it just gets stupid.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1917403#Comment_1917403

    yepp I play killer more survivor funnily enough.

    I will still disagree that keeping the activation whilst in a locker is an issue - that survivor is doing nothing, they can't work on a gen, a totem, can't heal anyone, can't do anything to progress the match. At that point if you've chased that survivor into the locker, it's pretty much going to be on the killer for doing it, you've got a survivor not doing anything - it's the perfect opportunity to pressurise gens.

    You lose ALL of your pressure when they hop into a locker. Yeah they can't do anything but you can't down them and thus you have no pressure on survivors. You HAVE to leave them and if you are unlucky and can't find another survivor fast enough the survivors gets lot of gen progress... It's a lose - lose for killers. If you leave the survivor in the locker they can just go out and then do a gen as well..

  • I honestly don't have a problem with that. Plus if you...... "tunnel" at the end game and the survivor jumps in a locker you can just wait it out.

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1917458#Comment_1917458

    You lose ALL of your pressure when they hop into a locker. Yeah they can't do anything but you can't down them and thus you have no pressure on survivors. You HAVE to leave them and if you are unlucky and can't find another survivor fast enough the survivors gets lot of gen progress... It's a lose - lose for killers. If you leave the survivor in the locker they can just go out and then do a gen as well..

    This is literally the only thing that DS will prevent now. Nobody likes getting tunnelled and slugged straight off the hook, locker DS is the one way to avoid it, and you should've gone for someone else.

1 2 ›