DS changes coming with next chapter
Well played devs. I don't have a good enough picture to show it so can someone add it underneath please.
Well played devs. I don't have a good enough picture to show it so can someone add it underneath please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Run ds/ub? People probably won't get as much flak for it afterwards
I honestly would've preferred it to have an infinite duration if being chased and it deactivating if the Survivor performs any action other than vaulting/pallet dropping or another Survivor is hooked. A truly anti tunneling perk that would eliminate the abuse of the perk and also drive home that this will punish Killers that tunnel.
Slug does not equal to tunnel. Killers slug for more pressure because slugged survivors cant do anything and needs other survivors to help them.
And, being slugged doesn’t progress your hook state, so it does not count as tunnelling. Tunnelling means only focus on you to get you out of the game as fast as he can.
I just wish healing wasn't one of them. Seeing a killer can 100% still be tunneling u coming after u when trying to heal behind a drop pallet or if u quick n quiet in a locker with inner strength? U didnt actually lose the killer yet ur just avoiding another hit. This forces the killer to pick u up. We cant hop in lockers anymore if ur an inner strength user? Or will it stop once im fully healed? Because thatd be more fair other than that everything else is agreeable with.
I believe peanits clarified what is meant by healing. It's only you healing yourself so other survivors can heal you and so can perks.
You shouldn't heal behind a pallet anyway since there is virtually no chance you'll get the heal off in that chase anyway.
Lol ive gotten many heals off behind 2 pallets lol. Its not hard. But its good inner strength wont be effected since its one of my fav perk in the game with quick n quiet
Well must be some really strong pallets, strong perks with it or an amazing medkit lol
Mainly amazing med kit. No way am i talking about brown medkits or self care lol. Good med kit with botany works like almost every time. Especially mixed with dead hard to add the distance to the next jungle gym.
Edit: wanna add i only use this strat when im aiming for a lot of chase points because of challenges and so on.
Fair enough lad. Knew it wasn't just a normal med-kit lol
Idk. I don't know if this does not mess up the perk too much. As the survivor you have to be completely sure they will not tunnel before doing any actions. I think the time should have just been lowered to like 45 seconds and the perk should deactivate after all the gens are done. DS should not guarantee escapes like it does but I don't think killers should be able to make sure one person does not even get to play the game
I thought the same. How many times did I get tunnled off the hook and downed when ds ran out already... . I mean if it is supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk now the< should take care of this as well. Maybe stop the timer if the person is getting chased.
The only thing I'm angry about, is that it deactives when you unhook someone, especially when paired with borrowed time.
Uh. Ya... it should
I'm not happy about this at all. This puts the survivor at risk of being tunneled after being unhooked. If you leave to go do a generator and the killer grabs you, this prevents you from escaping using your perk. This goes the same as when healing someone. I can definitely see killers using this to their advantage.
@MandyTalk will there be a pinned feedback post for the DS change? I would like to leave feedback but I couldn't find a pinned one.
I now need to be useless just to have my DS active. I might sound entitled but I think ds was fine the way it was because you could slug it out, the only thing I would say is when you go into a locker it deactivates. And the new PIP up methods also make the perk even more futile because how you rank up now will always jeopardise you’re perk.
What? This is not a huge nerf. A huge nerf would be hitting the stun timer then maybe you could justify getting multiple uses out of it. The sway of momentum is way too big. Can you imagine getting dsed 8 times in a match? Insanity
I'm kinda sad that they only addressed the issues with the perk for the killer side. They usually think about both sides when they change popular perks. DS is still quite bad as an anti-tunnel perk. If the timer can no longer be abused and you can't make any progress on anything in the game, some changes should be made to make it an actual good anti-tunneling perk. Examples:
So I took like 2 years off but is the only change to DS now that you can't do actions or it stops? If that's the case any complaints about it seem really sad and salty. If I'm wrong please tell me but it seems like it still allows you to get away from a tunnel it just doesn't let you get a free gen or totem or whatnot.
Basically after you get unhooked you can't unhook someone, finish your 75% gen, heal that survivor, get downed in 5 seconds then hit the killer with a 59 second DS for 'Tunnelling'. So yea it can't be used as aggressively as it was before.
Well they can't gen tap, or even heal for that case. They tried to restrict DS to tunneling situations, but used the wrong indicators. It's like tying your industrial-grade cooling system to a bunch of potatoes as thermometers.
And no, survivors were never doing gens in your face. Press M1 and lunge. It's not that hard, never was. For every toxic survivor in the chat, there's an equally toxic killer.
lol
xdxdxddxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd
Let it all out, love
the only thing I'm letting out is my epileptic seizure
*Lmao intensifies*