Are Spawns Messed up again?
I mean I spawned the opposite side of the map to my 3 teammates 40 feet from killer. Literally game started and 5 seconds later killer has already spotted me and initiated chase. Worst part is, its deadzone central for pallets vs Bubba. So, that's pretty wizard I guess. 🙄
Comments
I had a wraith game today, I was only using yellow wind storm and I kid you not I found a survivor in the first ten seconds of the game! She spawned literally two tiles away from me and she 50/50d wrong and went toward me. That ######### is broke man
spawned just outside spinechill range from a huntress, we both spawned facing eachother so as soon as the match started i got iridescent hatchet downed.
fun stuff, and yes i did ragequit after such a BS spawn.
I've been just outside of Killer Terror Radius multi games recently, since the last patch. It's annoying and I'm not sure if this is normal or not.
I actually want an offering that does exactly this. It'll be an offering for the Survivor, not the killer.
It will place the Survivor strategically on the opposite side of the killer from where everyone else is, close to the killer but not in his line of sight at start.
It is a high-risk high-reward offering that you play with the knowledge that you should start the game and proceed cautiously, once killer heads tot he other side of the map you will be unmolested for a while and can do gens on the opposite side from where the rest of your team is doing gens.
I think it was end of summer when I started spawning in killer's terror radius fairly often. I can hear their heart beat or music as the camera is spinning while loading into the match. When it happens I just hope they don't have whispers or that I'm in their LOS.
Well #########, judging by the amount of people texting to this. It seems it is a dev problem. Wonder how long it'll take before it gets fixed 🤣 I mean, before next tome preferably. Dont want loot over fixes.
doesn't help that the reworked maps have basically no fog meaning spotting survivors is easierr
I was on the side if straight line Autohaven in one of the deadzone corners, beside a gen with zero tolerance protection for about 20 feet🤣
Where you a solo? Damn dude this is the kind of ######### that makes solo q unbearable. You quit as soon as the game started? 3v1 against an iri head Huntress. Thanks teammate.
don't dc in those situations especially if you're experiencing the longer queues many are, just get as many chase points as you can and then hook suicide so you can set up the queue and then go watch a 7-13 minute youtube vid while you wait. Obviously don't do that if you manage to geta way fromt hem, you said it started you next to the killer in a deadzone is why i said get allt he chase points you can then hook suicide, which is what I have done when it's started me that way before. Queues weren't bad at those times though, now days, I'd probably close the game and play somehting else so it would look like a dc lol. But idc about the penalty myself when I'm done for the night or the week anyway
i only play solo, yes that sucks but if the game is going to BS me im going to BS it and do something else with my time and not let the game get me angry, i went and played fallout 3+NV when i left, seriously if the game is going to pull crap like that im not sticking around to get tilted i'd rather just cut my losses and call that game session over and play something less enraging
Good, for you, I guess.
Sux for the rest of your team.