The twins could of had massive jumpscare potential
As said the twins could of had massive jumpscare potential but no the screeching hell spawn is louder than my brother's ps4 giving any chance he had at being even slightly scary nonexistent not to mention the map wide audio que just imaging pig ambush his screeching starts when charging a pounce or when idel
(just saying missed opportunity)
Comments
Victor has jumpscare potential, if only he didn't announce his arrival so loudly around 18 meters. Luckily he has that stealth add-on, Cat's Eyeball.
Lol. The twins would need an entire rework if this was to ever be a thing.
I've been playing the Twins lately and out of the half dozen or so matches I've done with them at least two people have said Victor scared the ######### out of them. Gotta love the little guy.
Does that thing even actually work? I've tried it many times and charged up his pounce 20 meters away from my target survivors to silence his noises, but they always run off before I get close enough to jump em as if it wasn't silencing him at all.
I mean he still makes plenty of noise just running around, plus there's a global notification when Charlotte releases Victor.
Cats eye ball can make for some jumpscares, but other than that theres just too many sound cues
You also need to be pretty much blind to not notice the ######### that constantly runs at sprint burst speed
It does indeed work, but remember that Victor has glowing eyes when you control him.
Idk I put victor on one side and I guess a survivor forgot until they would on his side. I'm pretty sure I scared them with him.