So Ghostface's Power is Buggy and the Sky is Blue
I thought about reporting this as a bug but since people have been doing it for over a year now, I didn't see the point. I just played a game on Cold Wind against Ghostface and I stared at him directly (he didn't even bother hiding) and it didn't push him out of his power. He exposed me both times and I died both times. The first one was a distance of perhaps 12 meters or so. The second, the most damning, was at a pallet I dropped. He was on one side and I was on the other. He went into Nightshroud RIGHT THERE with me looking at him. I didn't affect him at all. What is up with this nonsense?
Comments
His power is finicky but it is based on your camera so angle it slightly downwards and make sure at least half of GF is in view
To expose him you need to work on a totem/chest on the other side of the map,while the ghostface is behind some kind of object.
At least that's how survivors knock me out of shroud everytime i play ghostface
Yea that's how it works, I can't remember the last time I revealed a ghostface while he was actually visible
The reveal mechanic is unbelievably inconsistent.
ALL of the Ghostface was in view BOTH times.
What about your camera? Was your survivor blocked his model?
As everything else in this game ๐
No. He was on one side of the pallet I just dropped and me on the other. A position we all find ourselves in... looking the Killer DIRECTLY in the face. It made no sense.
Lol I know you're trolling but I would almost agree at this point , you can't reveal him when he's right in front of you dead center screen but when he's a mile away and you're working on a gen n also can't see him you break him right out easy
I was cooking dinner while paused on an entirely different game, and I still revealed at least five Ghostibois. Sorry about that.
Remember, GhostFace needs fixing. For every time he exposes you and you are staring at him, he gets knocked out of his power through walls and around corners.