The Hitbox

Hello dear Dead by Daylight Team,

I played with my SWF Group today together and every time we jumped through a window or over a pallet and then ran an additional 2 meters further away, the killer was still able to hit us.

As proof i have collected a few screenshots, they are a bit older, but still the same problem as you can easily see.

screen 1.PNG screen 2.PNG

On the first Screenshot, you can see a Legion which is hitting the pallet.

And in the second Screenshot, you can see that the Legion hits my Teammate 2 Meters away from the pallet, but the Legion is still behind the pallet.

Comments

  • Could it be a lag issue? Had a Bubba hit me through a wall the other day thought it was a cheat until i looked at the replay. Coukd been lag switching or just lag idk

  • It is a latency issue, not a hitbox issue.

  • Hit boxes are still broken. 3 days in a row a hit has not been registered then suddenly when they are not even looking at me i get hit.

  • @Yords said:

    It is a latency issue, not a hitbox issue.

    No it isn't a latency issue, it is the hitbox. When i play as Killer i can hit the Survivors also from 2 meters away from a window or a pallet

  • I think it may be a rollback, and questionable hitboxes have been an issue for the longest time.

  • what you talking about that was a totally fair hit

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    what you talking about that was a totally fair hit

    I hope that's irony

  • @Caleegi said:

    Hit boxes are still broken. 3 days in a row a hit has not been registered then suddenly when they are not even looking at me i get hit.

    yeah, i guess

  • @Imagine_Milk said:

    I think it may be a rollback, and questionable hitboxes have been an issue for the longest time.

    They have to patch the hitboxes, i can't even play a match, without a Killer which have 3 meter long arms. This is so annoying.

  • I understand this, It's either the killer is bad at the game or they have 3 meter arms LOL. I'm not entitled, I'm sorry but I don't go against that good killers, if I do I don't disconnect, I'm just surprised. ๐Ÿ˜Š