Hardcore Plague main recommendations?
Are there any streamers who are hardcore Plague mains and play mostly plague? I've seen the popular plague guides/builds, but that only gets you so far.
Are there any streamers who are hardcore Plague mains and play mostly plague? I've seen the popular plague guides/builds, but that only gets you so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know about streamers. Fungoose and I think Jae has some videos on them on youtube.
I play her a lot at rank 1 (no rundying too) and my friends say my leaderboard score is good.. but I don't stream sadly. Don't have the bandwidth.
I would love getting into youtube if I have the time I saw most of the guides on youtube mostly only just focusing on builds, no one talks about what your gameplan should be and all the little techs she can do.
Plague is a good killer "when the game decides her power works". But she takes way too much effort to make her work well, and she has a ton of glaring weakness that survivors can hard counter her with and she doesn't always have the best time trying to recover from mistakes. So I can understand why people get so frustrated playing her for long amounts of time. Seeing a survivor scream and play the vommited animation only for the game not to register any of the vomits is super disheartening to watch. She also makes ######### bloodpoints and bhvr has barely given her any good cosmetics in years.
I main plague she needs a build that works regardless of if survivors cleanse meaning you come out on top.
I use pop, blood echo, infectious fright, and thano/bbq depending if you want to be more chase or slow down focused.
some quick tips
I have to second this about Fungoose. He's the Plague player you want to watch. He streams and has youtube videos you can watch.
Otzdarva has a good guide for the plague.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmx6Cb_4Gmc&ab_channel=notOtzdarva
No clue how to Plague main. But on the little bit I have get everyone sick first then when they start to get broken break out the one Corrupt purge.
I never could play as plague , everytime I try something about the way the camera is when I'm moving makes me want to barf in real life.
I want to become a Plague main! But waiting for some changes/fixes before I commit.
Plague is strong but boring, noone plays her
There are Plague mains?