Any news on key rework?
I'm getting really tired of loosing two kills every time a hatch offering and a key is brought into the match. So yeah keys escapes are easy. Any news on changes?
I'm getting really tired of loosing two kills every time a hatch offering and a key is brought into the match. So yeah keys escapes are easy. Any news on changes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea, they will now allow survivors to mori the killer.
Use Franklin's Demise?
complete and utter radio silence. I expected as much.
No offense but key gamers that get countered by Franklins don't pose a threat, regardless whether they are wielding a key or not.
Not hard to counter
*losing
Set key down until hatch spawns.
We have no update yet we have to wait till this chapter to get the key nerf
Ah yeah, I'm a derp.
ahahaha, we are talking about survivors stuff, so, this will take a loooot fo time before we heard again about it....because you know, when it comes to balance the survivors, Behaviour needs a lot of time, but when it comes to killers....
3-2-1 pop goes nerfs!, 3-2-1 tanato nerfs!, 3-2-1 undying nerf! 3-2-1 mori nerfs!
i hope they wont announce them, so people wont use up the 50 trillion keys they stored up over the time...
too late it's happening i see keys in over 1/3 of the matches I'm in (as either side)
I hope to God leaksbydbd don't find the key nerf patch.
yeah there are a lot of keys around lately...
still, i fear if they announced any specific dates it would make it even worse.
Mettle of man would like a word with you
devs are giving time to survivors to use their keys, before nerfing it in 2022, unlike moris