Demogorgon's is SUCH A BOP. I also love Pyramid Head's because I'm a huge SH fan and anything that Akira Yamaoka produces I love.
And honorable mentions to Blight's & Twins', they are the greatest completely original themes imo. Blight's has this melancholic vibe that I just love, and the Twins' has this instrument like... a music box? a xylophone??? I don't know what it is but I LOVE IT.
Simple question, which killer in your opinion has the best custom menu music?
The doctor music, especially the part with the "pum pum pum PUM PUUUM PUUM" is so cool, you guys are all mad to say it's worse that the stranger things one and the Pyramid one. It fits so well with the game, it's so immersive, it represents so well the doctor.
The doctor music, especially the part with the "pum pum pum PUM PUUUM PUUM" is so cool, you guys are all mad to say it's worse that the stranger things one and the Pyramid one. It fits so well with the game, it's so immersive, it represents so well the doctor.
I'd say Doctor is my third favorite, just behind Billy and Legion.
The Oni's theme is powerful and epic, and the Blight's theme is so somber it's almost beautiful. I like Blight's best of all, but Legion, Demogorgon, Doctor, and Plague are also brilliant.
It sounds like it was made by a whole orchestra and i can’t help but gush over the detail of it and how it begins to feel just a little hopeful near the end. It made me feel something other than boredom. Hillbilly is the close second. Oni being my third.
clown bc i'm a sucker for circus music. Hate his new chase music though. I love the beginning of it, but the pseudo Shepard's tone In the background is annoying
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love being in queue for Oni because that means I can jam out to his soundtrack in the meantime lol
The Stranger Things theme remix is a true bop
Pyramid head's theme is just so good.
I like Legions theme the most, but Billy is a very close second. Shame he got nerfed right when I was starting to play him.
Ghost face's theme gives off that creepy vibe that DBD so desperately deserves
I don't really like Ghostfaces theme. It reminds me of something out of Scooby Doo.
Demogorgon's is SUCH A BOP. I also love Pyramid Head's because I'm a huge SH fan and anything that Akira Yamaoka produces I love.
And honorable mentions to Blight's & Twins', they are the greatest completely original themes imo. Blight's has this melancholic vibe that I just love, and the Twins' has this instrument like... a music box? a xylophone??? I don't know what it is but I LOVE IT.
The doctor music, especially the part with the "pum pum pum PUM PUUUM PUUM" is so cool, you guys are all mad to say it's worse that the stranger things one and the Pyramid one. It fits so well with the game, it's so immersive, it represents so well the doctor.
I'd say Doctor is my third favorite, just behind Billy and Legion.
I like Pyramid Head's theme. It has this hopeless, yet creepy vibe to it.
The Oni's theme is powerful and epic, and the Blight's theme is so somber it's almost beautiful. I like Blight's best of all, but Legion, Demogorgon, Doctor, and Plague are also brilliant.
It sounds like it was made by a whole orchestra and i can’t help but gush over the detail of it and how it begins to feel just a little hopeful near the end. It made me feel something other than boredom. Hillbilly is the close second. Oni being my third.
I know its probably unpopular but i love the docs one. the laughing can get annoything though.
Twins menu music is so good!
My two favorite in the same vote - heck yeah.
It's what I have.
And it's what I love.
I hate him, but Hillbilly. Billy's new menu music is so cool!
clown bc i'm a sucker for circus music. Hate his new chase music though. I love the beginning of it, but the pseudo Shepard's tone In the background is annoying