We love stridor spirits
Look I understand if you main spirit. She has a cool design and intriguing power but please for the love of everyone’s sanity don’t use stridor.
This is the one time playing survivor where what I do doesn’t matter. I could do any mind game and be outplayed because this guy has a perk.
its worse when spirits who clearly don’t need it still run it. It’s training wheels for an already fairly easy killer.
Its pretty much old tinkerer except it only works well on one killer
Even iron will can’t save you from this #########
i had to slog through three of these today and honestly felt like uninstalling. How do they want to nerf Freddy before this?
Comments
It destroys iron will and makes it impossible to escape her
I play Jane so I’m not exactly quiet tbh😂
Agreed DS unbreakable is bullshit but it doesn’t excuse stridor spirit also being busted
Well none of survivors counter to spirit are reliable so this is fine honestly
not really, just showing you how dumb your argument is which is getting pissed at them running a good perk for her and only her at the cost of a game slowdown perk. yes it is good on her but once you do get good at her there is no reason to have it and if they do have it then jokes on them for running it when they don't need it.
The only reason people complain about a Spirit who uses Stridor is because that survivor runs Iron Will and they hate that their perk was countered. Sounds to me like this is nothing but entitlement.
I’ve said multiple times this thread I want iron will changed. Reason I complain about stridor is that it makes a fairly easy killer easier and is useless on any other killer
I get pissed because spirit doesn’t need stridor. Ds and unbreakable are needed in the game to an extent to counter slugging and tunnelling.
Stridor is literally like making a perk that increases the range of ranged attack. Only useful on slinger and PH but useless on everyone else
And we love dealing with completely broken sound in this game for years. Maybe if devs were to address bugs on killer side spirits wouldn't have to use stridor
How would stridor fix the sounds of they are not there at all. It makes sounds louder not fix bugs
Because killers are running it to compensate on lack of sound.
Could all the survivors stop running second chance perks? I get it, you main survivor but for all of our sanity can you stop running them? I hate downing a survivor and having them get up again.
Those perks are made to counter core problems with the game like 4 man slugs and excessive tunnelling. Stridor just makes an easy killer easier and have absolutely no counter play
But how would stridor fix said sound bugs? Stridor sin going to make a no sound survivor bug any louder
Like Iron Will?
I’ve wanted iron will nerfed so stridor can get changed. The perk needs a timer similar to lucky break
I didn't say it fixes it, I said it compensates. Sound bugs occur in 99% of games. So in order to compensate for the time I've wasted chasing someone who makes no sound I can use stridor to catch someone else quicker who doesn't have the bug. Plus stridor is the only perk that can counter iron will.