why I think more killers should have exhaustion add ons

So in my opinion exhaustion add ons can be a very fun addition to the gameplay if the exhaustion would only last 10 to 20 seconds. It would be a nice little challenge if u have to sometimes risk it and walk at the loops to get the exhaustion gone to maybe get your dead hard back. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I've played against exhaustion bottles before, and let me say that they are really annoying.

    With this being said, I do agree that we need more add-ons for exhaustion. As annoying as it is, it teaches survivors that you cannot always rely on second chances such as Dead Hard & need to learn to sometimes play without it.

  • While it is nice to have exhaustion addons to deal with perks like dead heard,i also realize that 1 addon being able to counter 1 of 4 perks from survivors is too good.

    Getting a decent anti-exhaustion perk would be more fair imo.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    While it is nice to have exhaustion addons to deal with perks like dead heard,i also realize that 1 addon being able to counter 1 of 4 perks from survivors is too good.

    Getting a decent anti-exhaustion perk would be more fair imo.

    I dunno..

    If survivors can take away Hex perks & counter stuff like BBQ, shouldn't killers be able to have a chance at doing the same with exhaustion perks?

  • I don't even use exhuastion perks. So I am for this. I rather you have an exauhustion addon than any of the more broken and really powerful add-ons.

  • Personally, I wouldn't mind if they switched Exhaustion Add-Ons to the Broken status effect, and change Broken so that it means you can't use exhaustion perks for the next 30 seconds (in addition to preventing you from being healed).

    I think this would give Forced Penance just the buff it needs to make it viable as well, while making Deliverance a less appealing perks to activate in the killer's face.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901449#Comment_1901449

    I dunno..

    If survivors can take away Hex perks & counter stuff like BBQ, shouldn't killers be able to have a chance at doing the same with exhaustion perks?

    Well,in order to counter BBQ you waste a LOT of time not doing gens AND risk forcing the killer to proxy camp (because he might not see anyone with BBQ).

    And Hex perks take a while to get found and destroyed (Well,as long as the totem spawn isn't too bad).

    The survivors usually have to go out of their way to counter your perks while a killer with exhaustion addons doesn't have to in order to counter exhaustion perks

  • I adore exhaustion add-ons, why is it wrong to take away 1 survivor perk when they can remove all or ours and even counter our own powers?

  • Exhaustion perks are meta because there is no good counterplay. Exhaustion add-ons for every killer can solve it

  • I'm not against the idea but for some of the killers there needs to be a drawback (the faster ones and the one that can insta down)

  • I would make the exhaustion add ons only for very rare add ons (purple) and replace them with the purple add on that applies hemorrhage like lets be honest hemorrhage isnt even worthy as a purple add on but i guess because of the lack of choice they kinda went yeah hemorrhage for purple :/ so lets bring exhaustion add ons back but make it for purple add ons only :D

  • @Elik said:

    So in my opinion exhaustion add ons can be a very fun addition to the gameplay if the exhaustion would only last 10 to 20 seconds. It would be a nice little challenge if u have to sometimes risk it and walk at the loops to get the exhaustion gone to maybe get your dead hard back. What do you guys think?

    I would only be in favor of this is exhaustion reducing in chases returned. It would be way too strong and outright remove exhaustion perks form the meta, shrinking it futher.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901454#Comment_1901454

    Well,in order to counter BBQ you waste a LOT of time not doing gens AND risk forcing the killer to proxy camp (because he might not see anyone with BBQ).

    And Hex perks take a while to get found and destroyed (Well,as long as the totem spawn isn't too bad).

    The survivors usually have to go out of their way to counter your perks while a killer with exhaustion addons doesn't have to in order to counter exhaustion perks

    I agree it might be a tad bit easier for a Clown to throw his bottles at a survivor rather than a survivor finding his Hex, but once that Hex is gone, it's gone. Clown's add-on doesn't remove the survivors perk the entire game, as he could definitely miss/run out of bottles in some situations.

  • I'd have no problem with it i don't use exhaustion perks