Killers blocking basement question.
I know this is or once was an issue. Random question. Was this fixed? Asking because I want to know if they ever made changes to how body blocking works in general.
I know this is or once was an issue. Random question. Was this fixed? Asking because I want to know if they ever made changes to how body blocking works in general.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hm, so was it certain killers then? I always thought they did fix it as multiple times I would go after entire teams who went down to the basement for a save. Would smack one on the way up the stairs and the others would run on by me. I never actually tried it but I figured I would at least see it happen once but I haven't. I remembered reading someone complain about that and was wondering what they mean't. Seemed like a weird thing they would make a change like that but at the same time not make it so killers aren't blocked by crouching survivors around a hook.
Survivors can push a Killer out of the way during the hit cool-down.
Stood on the stairs as Myers yesterday and blocked two people down there, can confirm it still exists. If you hit them they can run through you.
No survivors can actually push you during that cooldown.
It happened once to me that a survivor kicked me off that tall house with the stairway(cant remember the name). The tbagg after that was his death sentence, I can tell you that^^
Did it ever not allow the survivors to push or disable the collision during attack?
I wanna see a gameplay with 3 survivors trapped in a basement with reverse bear traps on
Since when does Myers have collision? He's literally the only killer who couldn't body block for the longest time?
Survivors can push Killers during hit animation.
Survivors get a small immunity frame duration once hit and can phase through a killer.
Myers has no body hit-box if Stalking so anyone can run past him (only if stalking).
I'm pretty sure Hag is the only killer with a small enough hit-box that you can sometimes simply squeeze on by.
I'm not entirely sure of this. A doctor once was point farming with people and I was doing gens so they got mad. They pulled me off the basement hook and wanted to heal me so he can hit me and I wasn't having it. He tried to body block the steps without hitting me and couldn't so the other survivors helped block and I was still making steady progress because they kept having to readjust for the little bit up I got. I reported all 4.
As Leatherface, I haven't seen a single survivor make it out of the basement, yet.
Bubba, you guard that basement. You hear me, boy? You guard it and you don't move!
/Rev's chainsaw
I think I heard that the devs said before that body blocking basement was okay and a legit strat to stop borrow time.
popping RBT's is also fair game
Stood on the stairs as Myers yesterday and blocked two people down there, can confirm it still exists. If you hit them they can run through you.> @FrenziedRoach said:
That was what I thought then myself and a pal tested it by walking into him while stood still and while vaulting windows. He certainly has collision.