Is this a nasty build?
I mean in general mainly, but it is currently my bubba build. PGTW,BBQ,Overcharge,and Haunted Grounds.
I mean in general mainly, but it is currently my bubba build. PGTW,BBQ,Overcharge,and Haunted Grounds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not at all. No tracking perks, no early game slowdown, overcharge is mediocre. Bubba does not need any 1 shot perks if you are good with his chainsaw.
I usually do Corrupt, Whispers, Infectious/Monitor, and Bamboozle for my rank 1 Bubba games. Bamboozle is just too good on Bubba to not use.
I appreciate the constructive criticism.
I mean technically BBQ is tracking but it won’t help you right at the start which is when you want tracking the most. It’s not guaranteed information that perks such as discordance, whispers, or surveillance provide.
If the first generator or two you see someone working on you can’t find the survivor you will have big problems with that build.
If the survivors are good at looping you will be in for a bad time at jungle gyms, L T walls, and the shack. Bamboozle makes getting a chainsaw in at those areas like 10 times easier or at least instantly force the pallet drop.
Infectious is great on Bubba, as is the monitor / whispers combo since you will know the location of survivors before they even hear your terror radius.
I personally get no use out of whispers. I mean yeah it tells you when someone is near, but that's it. I dont find that useful especially with how aggressive survivors usually are.
I find it to be the best tracking perk in the game. With good map knowledge it lets you triangulate positions of survivors. It’s also the best 4K perk in the game.
When into a map first I check the non corrupted generators, to make sure nobody spawned nearby me.
On some maps the survivors can spawn like 6-8 seconds from you and you would never know without whispers, and would wander off into corrupted territory to find a chase while they complete the first gen.
If you find the hatch, the last survivor will never get the exit gate open if you have whispers.
Aggressive survivors should be dying pretty fast if you are playing well as Bubba. I almost exclusively use M2 on him. I run purple chili most games, and either do double chili or chili and the light chassis. Purple chili is enough to force a pallet drop at any loop in the game if you bamboozle the associated window.
No it’s not because you don’t have Monstrous Shrine.
bro that perk to op
You are playing the roll of a killer? Why are you questioning the concept of nastiness? 😅
If I saw that build in my games, I would wonder if the Killer was doing a random perk generator ngl. It makes like no sense
Pop and overcharge have a pretty decent synergy, BBQ for tracking, and Haunted Grounds in case I'm not doing good with the chainsaw. See I dont main any killer I bounce around because I'm in it more for the fun than winning all the time.
I guess that's part of the problem is I'm not the best with him. Then again I'm not great at any of the killers.
I'd take out Haunted Grounds since you already have a one shot ability. The other three perks are fine.
Dang you're right. I'm gonna switch BBQ for that.
I dunno. Sometimes it feels like I make [Bad Word] builds, so I ask if it actually is.
As I've said to other people. It's kind of just a precaution in case I'm doing bad.
Nah, Bubba is a character unlike Demo or Pig should frequently use his M2 ability. Better to just use your chainsaw as much as possible.
I guess I'm just weird. Although part of it is definitely no one expecting it. Which surprises the survivors.
Blood warden is probably his best precaution. You can play by the survivor rule book and still have an endgame to play out.
I chainsaw injured survivors half the time just because I can. I can go entire games without M1ing on Bubba. Using M1 perks is pretty pointless since you should be chainsawing at every pallet loop.
Yeah I'm not that good with anyone especially bubba.