Survivors only want weak killers in the game

I play wraith and chase at jungle gyms and unmindgameable pallets, I get tbagged and called a trash killer. I play pyramid and never get tbagged but called boring for playing a strong killer. Survivors only want to play follow the leader, anything other then that needs a nerf and counterplay (even though there's plenty).

Comments

  • That's not even the problem it's like you didn't even read

  • @Vicc said:

    KILLERS ONLY WANT WEAK SURVIVORS IN THE GAME

    You said that without any reasons as to why you think that. Nice one

  • The Player base of course... Is there a reason why you ask that?

  • @Vicc said:

    KILLERS ONLY WANT WEAK SURVIVORS IN THE GAME

    *survivor perks, other than ash and bill being as loud as planes all the survs are the same

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897495#Comment_1897495

    The Player base of course... Is there a reason why you ask that?

    What playerbase? Survivors? Killers?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/221525/survivors-only-want-weak-killers-in-the-game

    So far all the survivors i´ve seen want a gen repair simulator. They ignore totems, even when not pressured and only focus gens.

    I'm insulted by the sheer audacity of this blatantly wrong statement. "They ignore totems" no, they don't, and they make it essentially mandatory for me to now have to buy blight so they don't easily kill off lullaby, because screw me for wanting a fighting chance right?


    Issue with the game is survivors get a ton of things to constantly outright counter and screw over the killer gameplay 100% but the moment a killer is released with something akin to that for the survivors they're the worst thing in the game and everyone wants to auto D/C like a prick.

  • I just had 3 matches, trapper, all 4 DC'd at 4 gens maybe 3min ingame, 2nd match spirit (on a map the 1st DC survivor chose) I downed her before picking up the survivor I downed cause I heard her coming closer to me from behind with a flashlight, she DC as soon as I picked her up, I picked up the other one she DC, 5 gens maybe 1min30seconds ingame, wasnt even on 1 hook btw waste of BBQ n chilli, let the last one escape. and now my final match as twins, person gets unhooked and runs right in my face, was I not supposed to hit her? I left her on ground and started chasing someone else, the one on ground DC and called me a tunneler...

    I tried to get back in the game but it's not fun when everyone is either cheating or DC'ing all the time... did they remove DC penalties? cause it hasnt been this bad since when DC penalties were off :/

    Barely ever get a good match lately, survivors are killing the game as much as the devs are

  • @IhateSurvivorPlayers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894113#Comment_1894113

    I'm insulted by the sheer audacity of this blatantly wrong statement. "They ignore totems" no, they don't, and they make it essentially mandatory for me to now have to buy blight so they don't easily kill off lullaby, because screw me for wanting a fighting chance right?

    Issue with the game is survivors get a ton of things to constantly outright counter and screw over the killer gameplay 100% but the moment a killer is released with something akin to that for the survivors they're the worst thing in the game and everyone wants to auto D/C like a prick.

    You can save your shards/money. With the upcoming patch, Undying isn´t worth taking anymore.


  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1895341#Comment_1895341

    Could you name survivor perks that have downsides or risks for their reward, please?

    I'm gonna get off topic and say this game needs more of these perks, right now there's no Mither, Babysitter, OoO, autodidact for the people and Mettle of man. Perks should have either been strong perks with significant downsides or weak perk with small effect but its too late for that. game needs more risky perks.

  • If a can face a killer that doesnt camp or tunnel like Sh it will good enough

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897834#Comment_1897834

    That's not even the problem it's like you didn't even read

    Actually, I did read. Let me quote:

    "I get tbagged and called a trash killer. I play pyramid and never get tbagged but called boring".

    If you are being CALLED something then that means it's happening in the end game lobby chat. The SOLUTION is to TURN IT OFF.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Survivors want killers that are susceptible to looping.


    This. This is the thread.

  • Both... *Facepalm*

    Is something wrong with you?

  • Oh sure it will benefit survivor queues when you nerf killers even more.

    Apparently they're not long enough.

    Please go ahead.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899109#Comment_1899109

    Oh sure it will benefit survivor queues when you nerf killers even more.

    Apparently they're not long enough.

    Please go ahead.

    God you are such a cry Baby. This is the typical, Mimimi survivor soooo bad mimimi Killer q times are instand mimimi so Nerf survivor mimimi.

    That descripe you very good tbh XD

    Hey I tell you something Survivor q times are also like 1 min. at Max. :P

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    I play wraith and chase at jungle gyms and unmindgameable pallets, I get tbagged and called a trash killer. I play pyramid and never get tbagged but called boring for playing a strong killer. Survivors only want to play follow the leader, anything other then that needs a nerf and counterplay (even though there's plenty).

    This is actually true.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899141#Comment_1899141

    God you are such a cry Baby. This is the typical, Mimimi survivor soooo bad mimimi Killer q times are instand mimimi so Nerf survivor mimimi.

    That descripe you very good tbh XD

    Hey I tell you something Survivor q times are also like 1 min. at Max. :P

    Ok, then I don't see a problem here.

    Enjoy your short queue.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899167#Comment_1899167

    Ok, then I don't see a problem here.

    Enjoy your short queue.

    I will hope you enjoy the your games too :D

  • @tortrader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897868#Comment_1897868

    Actually, I did read. Let me quote:

    "I get tbagged and called a trash killer. I play pyramid and never get tbagged but called boring".

    If you are being CALLED something then that means it's happening in the end game lobby chat. The SOLUTION is to TURN IT OFF.

    My guy that's not the problem, I'm saying I only get tbagged when I play wraith because he's weak. When I play pyramid, I never get tbagged because he's a strong killer.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899141#Comment_1899141

    God you are such a cry Baby. This is the typical, Mimimi survivor soooo bad mimimi Killer q times are instand mimimi so Nerf survivor mimimi.

    That descripe you very good tbh XD

    Hey I tell you something Survivor q times are also like 1 min. at Max. :P

    I'm currently sitting in survivor lobby as a solo survivor +5 minutes already. Queques have definitely went down hill

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1898030#Comment_1898030

    You can save your shards/money. With the upcoming patch, Undying isn´t worth taking anymore.

    I saw, and now I'm even more disgusted with the dev team, this doesn't help killers at all, it just means now hexes are 100% done and over with and will never be worth having at all now. Because they are 100% too easily dealt with and once they are dealt with you're screwed for the rest of the trial.


    I'm just glad I was patient on getting blight, now I can ignore him at least.


    Hate these devs.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894102#Comment_1894102

    LOL

    Blight: busted FoV

    Billy: trash since the nerf

    Oni: Billy with extra steps.

    lmfao

  • @SilentHillOnDvD said:

    I play wraith and chase at jungle gyms and unmindgameable pallets, I get tbagged and called a trash killer. I play pyramid and never get tbagged but called boring for playing a strong killer. Survivors only want to play follow the leader, anything other then that needs a nerf and counterplay (even though there's plenty).

    Not true! I highly highly encourage strong killers being released. They just have to be high skill ceiling to be strong and provide equal opportunity to outplay. Think oni, Blight etc. Survivors hate doomed if you do doomed if you don't killers like pH, Freddy and deathslinger. Rightfully so. Killer should be rewarded for out playing their opponent and vice versa.

  • @FrostySeal said:

    Wow dude! You categorized every survivor into one group! Not every survivor wants only weak killers in the game, those are just a vocal minority just like killers who want survivors to run in a straight line and not do generators.

    Most survivors I've seen (me included) just want fair, fun, and balanced killers, like Blight, Hillbilly, and Oni.

    I'm telling you dude, 75% of games go like this, only when I 4k as wraith or some other ######### killer do i get a chance at respect, cool if you don't do this we'll get along just fine, but the majority of survs I do bad against or dare play a good killer for once, ######### hate me, ######### even if I do good as a good killer, I'm verbally just ######### berated at egc by 4 people, one of the reasons survs are such a circle jerk is bc they all just ######### jack eachother off in EG chat.

    This is 90% of the reason it's miserable to play killer.

  • @Monarch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1894102#Comment_1894102

    I'm telling you dude, 75% of games go like this, only when I 4k as wraith or some other ######### killer do i get a chance at respect, cool if you don't do this we'll get along just fine, but the majority of survs I do bad against or dare play a good killer for once, ######### hate me, ######### even if I do good as a good killer, I'm verbally just ######### berated at egc by 4 people, one of the reasons survs are such a circle jerk is bc they all just ######### jack eachother off in EG chat.

    This is 90% of the reason it's miserable to play killer.

    Not sure if your over exaggerating or not, but whenever I play as killer 99 times out of 100 the survivors won't say anything, say gg, or actually be nice to me, I rarely ever get disrespectful survivors and I've only come across a small handful of 4 man SWF survivors that are really toxic. Sounds like your just getting unlucky.

  • @FrostySeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901953#Comment_1901953

    Not sure if your over exaggerating or not, but whenever I play as killer 99 times out of 100 the survivors won't say anything, say gg, or actually be nice to me, I rarely ever get disrespectful survivors and I've only come across a small handful of 4 man SWF survivors that are really toxic. Sounds like your just getting unlucky.

    High purple ranks, I don't know if it affects it, but I feel like people here are just starting to get cocky and think if the lose then they were scummy if they win then they're literally the messiah of DBD. rarely ever have chill PC players, and if the console scrubs could hate chat me then oh lawd it would be 75% of player not just 75 of PC players.

  • Survivors want to say something is OP if they lose but laugh at the killer when they win with unbreakable/DS/Deadhard

  • I played with a team yesterday and they were saying Clown is boring to go against, and just DC'd.


    Egos.

  • Jesus, this is sad.

    Who tbagged you at the gate this time, buddy? 'Cause I know when I get annoyed with a game, my first instinct is to go piss out generalizations in a nice populated place so I can fish for people to come tell me "wow, you're so right, they really are all the same huh? Gosh we really are just the saddest little victims."

    Go take a yoga class with the rest of the tear troupe and work out all that bitter.

1 2 3 4 ›