We got only one licensed killer within 15 months

Can we get a licensed killer this month behaviour, not to sound crazy but your orignal concepts for killers are weak, thank you.

Comments

  • Pyramid head doesn't exist I guess

  • people complained getting 3 licensed DLCs in a row (gf, ash, demo) and wanted more original chapters than licenseds

  • @Blightgoesbrr said:

    Yeah, blight feels like a wasted opportunity, especially for the build up he had.

    Like, I enjoy playing him, but the ability feels bland for the character he is. It suits more for some plain and generic character, while Blight should've had some complex power based on him using blighted serum.

    As for twins, this is the first time I was disappointed both in design and in the ability of the killer. The whole killer is a failure.

    blight is a ton of people's favorite character ever and is mostly considered fairly interesting just not very reliable because of the game collision detection.

    The Twins....no defense for that they feel awful and everyone mostly hates them haha.

  • We're not getting any killer this month, never mind licensed. A new chapter is two months away.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Am I the only one who thinks their original killers are waaay better designed (both in appearance and powers) than the licensed ones? I may actually be the only one that does not get excited for licenses.

    I'm with you i actually like original better than licensed.

  • I'm perfectly fine with original characters. I don't have to spend money to get original survivors/killers...

  • No wonder the state of the game.

    Instead of creating post asking for even more paid content, ask for BHVR to fix all the problems the game has.

  • @Gore_Nargai said:

    No wonder the state of the game.

    Instead of creating post asking for even more paid content, ask for BHVR to fix all the problems the game has.

    Or maybe don’t try to dictate what others should ask for in the game.

    it’s perfectly okay to care about licenses in DbD. They are a big part of it and helped making the game it is today’s.

    And BHVR does address problems the game has, just see the announcement of a colorblind mode. Balance-wise it’s better than it ever has been (not saying it’s perfect now). They are working on better matchmaking. Etc.

  • People might find him boring, but overall, Blight is pretty interesting and creepy. His rush isn't an instadown, which I think is maybe what people were hoping from it? Idk. I just know that when you slap Infectious Fright on him, he's an absolute nightmare to deal with. King of Slugs.

  • @Blightgoesbrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1889499#Comment_1889499

    You even remember people's reaction when blight was revealed? A lot were disappointed in the very concept of his power which is pretty boring by itself.

    I think it was because people's expectations were so high that a pinball ability seemed like a joke. I feel like now people appreciate his ability a lot more.

    I personally also believe the lack of a trailer before the killers ptb appearance really made his reveal feel more disappointing. The better received chapters in the last 15 months (Oni and Pyramid Head) had trailers before the ptb.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Am I the only one who thinks their original killers are waaay better designed (both in appearance and powers) than the licensed ones? I may actually be the only one that does not get excited for licenses.

    I think they both have ups and downs? This is not really depending on the license. Demo for example is one of my favorites and old Freddy was pretty creative too. Oni on original side, while Twins and Bubba seem pretty unfair, Plague and GF are also pretty low on my list

  • These two last OG killers were the worst,the twins and blight,but,blight was the worst one with second place being the twins,both visual and gameplay,hope the next Dlc is licensed,more interesting and funny