Get ready to be ruled
Ah, yes, I see that Persephone has finally brought out his more humourous side.
It's beautiful, the only Clown skin I can tolerate!
Finally a bug/glitch that has only positive sides, and probably will be patched ASAP. Shame that this company has this kind of mentality
this glitch needs to stay in game it really does
You know how people aren't being banned for this glitch?
Can we make an exception?
This is my design
I have God of War music playing in my head while seeing that lol i hope this bug stays for a long time :)
@yakul1nausicaa said:I have God of War music playing in my head while seeing that lol i hope this bug stays for a long time :)
@yakul1nausicaa said:
kratos looking weird in the new God of War game
oh.dear.god. this is one thread I wished I hadn't clicked on
๐
Perfection.
And suddenly, he became SSSSS+ tier. All praise the Clown.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, yes, I see that Persephone has finally brought out his more humourous side.
It's beautiful, the only Clown skin I can tolerate!
Finally a bug/glitch that has only positive sides, and probably will be patched ASAP. Shame that this company has this kind of mentality
this glitch needs to stay in game it really does
You know how people aren't being banned for this glitch?
Can we make an exception?
This is my design
I have God of War music playing in my head while seeing that lol i hope this bug stays for a long time :)
kratos looking weird in the new God of War game
oh.dear.god. this is one thread I wished I hadn't clicked on
๐
Perfection.
And suddenly, he became SSSSS+ tier. All praise the Clown.