There should be blood hunts EVERY weekend
I think every weekend there should be a blood hunt, what do you think?
I think every weekend there should be a blood hunt, what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, any way of increasing BP gains is welcome from me
Not until the new MMR system is implemented. As it stands now, it's a hard no. Red ranks are gaming the matchmaking with alt accounts.
I don't see what it has to do with having bloodpoint hunt weekends. It's a solid idea imo but am I missing something here?
Agreed other games have double xp on the weekends all the time and with another chapter probably over a month away were getting at least probably another killer and survivor if its 2 survivors thats fine to.
Same lol
I don't get why anyone would disagree, the game is grindy as hell and weekendly bloodhunts would help alleviate the grind so much.