Funniest commen complaint I get from salty survivors
*Surv keeps running to giant loop or jungle gym*
*I go patrol gens and hook someone else instead of letting them loop me*
*I get 3k and let the last one go through hatch*
"Trash camping killer. You never committed to a chase"
Why this always make me laugh?
*I go patrol gens and hook someone else instead of letting them loop me*
*I get 3k and let the last one go through hatch*
"Trash camping killer. You never committed to a chase"
Why this always make me laugh?
Comments
My best was yesterday.
One gen left to do and 3 remaining survivor circling gen A which is at ~40% and I just checked gen B and C, which had been untouched so far.
I stayed near gen A and chased of the survivor in different directions just hitting them once and going back to gen A to keep it regressing.
After the match I got complains about "camping gens". Woooooot??^^
Had MYC trigger at least 5 times during a trial.
"Camper."
Allowed for a basement unhook after the gates were already powered by leaving to check one gate. I returned to check on the other one (basement was on the way).
"Camper."
At least the guy who unhooked realized it was a stupid complaint.
Barely had time to hook someone before three Survivors swarmed the hook. I had MYC equipped and was looking forward to leaving ASAP, but, unfortunately, I was forced to camp.
"You know, you have to leave the hook for MYC to activate."
"Camper."
I know, right? My BF has never played the game and he realizes how ridiculously entitled Survivors can be.
That's why the devs need to make Killers absolutely devastating. If they force Survivors to play better by punishing bad plays, then we won't have such wins handed to us.
Or killers could just play better and stop whining. It's so funny to me how it's "Survivors should play better" when in reality it's usually just poor killers that aren't that good and blame mechanics instead of themselves.
For a second there I confused you for Vietfox. Thank god I read your name so I know to ignore your questions and statements.
Yet you still replied to me, the rank 17 killer who has an opinion on everything despite them not playing the game much, LOL.
Feel free to ignore SenzuDuck. You won't get much out of talking to him anyway.
I honestly have no issue with camping, play how you like buddy.
Ahhh yes, telling someone to ignore me because we have differing opinions, very mature.
I had the same thing when I had 3 gens left next to each other and wouldn't move too far from them as Trapper. Maybe next time they will think less about gen rushing and more about map control. I just went on the other side of the map where they were completing the 4 gens to pick up traps and set up my shop around the last 3 gens.
Lol, that's why we need customized avatars.
Maybe generalizing wasn't right but it's true that some players, doesn't matter what they main or what game they play, blame the mechanics instead of their own mistakes when said mechanics are actually fine.
Sometimes people need to tell the difference.
If you were to read my comment, you'd see that I'm blaming the Survivors for some of my wins as Killer, instead of my losses. I've had more than one trial that should've ended in a 1k instead end in a 3k or even a 4k thanks to the Survivors' recklessness.
I was talking about @SenzuDuck comment and people blaming mechanics instead of themselves.
Nothing to argue about people losing because of their recklessness.
The problem is that I get many undeserved wins as Killer and undeserved escapes as Survivor because the game is tilted in their favor to the point that they feel perfectly confident trolling around the Killer, and Killers either AFK or rage quit mid-trial. "Git gud" would be sound advice if the game were balanced, but it's not balanced at all. Any unbiased observer will tell you that.
I think there is something to say, which is that Survivors play recklessly because they feel safe, resulting in a lot of undeserved wins for Killers (those who tough it out and exploit their recklessness, that is). And why are they reckless? Because they have too many safety nets. Research has shown that people unconsciously behave more recklessly when they feel safe. To me, that shows there's a problem with the game.
Being reckless as a survivor can lead into a death BUT can also lead into a win sometimes. That and the fact that some survivors rather try to save their teammates even if they die than escaping doesn't mean there are many safety nets, if there were, it would usually end up in a win, and it's quite the opposite.
EDIT: i would also like to add that this game should allow any kind of playstyle, not to rely only on stealth. Either in movies, games or books there's usually the brave one, the coward one, the smart one and so on.
In all my history in DbD playing both sides, 9 times out of 10 I'm followed to the hook, and they often unhook before I've had enough time to leave the area (or if I was the one hooked, before the Killer has had a chance to leave), then accuse me (or the Killer) of camping.
There are enough safety nets that they feel confident in being near the guy who's supposed to crush them 1v1. Just because they die afterward doesn't mean there isn't a problem. You need to look beyond success rates and think about the things people do and why they do those things.
Well yea - rank 17 survivors are still learning the game, what do you expect?
I do wonder how many don't know the game still and are likely facing experienced killers.