I Looked at all survivors Cosmetics & compared there Drip Level to the Bottom Image
This is just cringy and because of the word drip and that goku picture I am dead inside
p3 is the only drip you need also how can i down vote this?
@Komodo16 said:This is just cringy and because of the word drip and that goku picture I am dead inside
@Komodo16 said:
Mad because his main don't got no drip.
@FregglesFred said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885507#Comment_1885507Mad because his main don't got no drip.
@FregglesFred said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885507#Comment_1885507
I'm a feng main. And no the word drip is stupid. I only have bad feelings towards people who use it as if drip means style.
@Komodo16 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885511#Comment_1885511I'm a feng main. And no the word drip is stupid. I only have bad feelings towards people who use it as if drip means style.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885511#Comment_1885511
..Feng don't got drip.
Mad cuz' no drip.
@FregglesFred said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885515#Comment_1885515..Feng don't got drip. Mad cuz' no drip.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885515#Comment_1885515
Feng has some of the best cosmetics in the whole game if not the best.
The only thing dry about bill is his lungs
@Yords said:The only thing dry about bill is his lungs
@Yords said:
Woww ๐ ๐
I'll take it as a compliment.
@Komodo16 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885541#Comment_1885541Feng has some of the best cosmetics in the whole game if not the best.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1885541#Comment_1885541
still no drip doe
and yet no drip
Yeah the best dry cosmetics.
Main Ace and get you some drip.
What?
Drip is what we used to call swag. It's just evolving terminology.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is just cringy and because of the word drip and that goku picture I am dead inside
p3 is the only drip you need also how can i down vote this?
Mad because his main don't got no drip.
I'm a feng main. And no the word drip is stupid. I only have bad feelings towards people who use it as if drip means style.
..Feng don't got drip.
Mad cuz' no drip.
Feng has some of the best cosmetics in the whole game if not the best.
The only thing dry about bill is his lungs
Woww ๐ ๐
I'll take it as a compliment.
still no drip doe
and yet no drip
Yeah the best dry cosmetics.
Main Ace and get you some drip.
What?
Drip is what we used to call swag. It's just evolving terminology.