Rank Reset is AMAZING...
I decided to do a solo game and this happened :) Great ranking system indeed.
I decided to do a solo game and this happened :) Great ranking system indeed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s high quality there.
that will be MMR for you in about 2 weeks.
Is that when it’s coming out? That’s horrifying. I took a break from DBD the last time because it was so bad
I believe so, mid-chapter patch is set for February 2nd.
Can't wait for reset to 20s again.
I just want to say I think I had the "Super Power" poster back in those days. Memories :)
My mistake, I just re-read the patch notes. It looks like it won’t be out by mid-chapter patch.
Whew.
I still have nightmares about being put with legitimate rank 20s to face off against a rank 1 Oni. And then having legitimate rank 20s to face off against a rank 1 Nurse the next game.
I mean, killers are harder to find for now, so I guess anyone will do.
I was getting red rankers +2 days ago, and now I'm getting 20s.
The funniest thing is, this killer might've honestly been bad, and the survivors were just not that good. This is a huge issue DBD has. The ranks, more often than not, are not an indication of skill, but time played. The ranks give a false sense that you might've been cheated and been put with a good killer just due to their ranking being different.