Self care buff

Self care could use a healing speed buff while you use med kit.

So 20% healing efficiency and healing speed (maybe 33%). Would stack nicely with botany knowledge.

EDIT: If it does increase healing speed with medkit, wouldnt it be nice to have it in perk description?

Comments

  • It already does, doesn't it? I thought that it had some effect on a med kit.

  • @Terro said:

    It already does, doesn't it?

    No, it just raises efficiency by now. The speed remains the same.

  • @Terro said:

    It already does, doesn't it?

    Yeah it does. Can't remember the numbers but it does boost self-care with a Med-Kit on yourself, and it does stack with Botany.

  • It... It does. As far as I know, most healing speed buffs stack

  • Either way I don't think the devs would do that. U'd be able to heal midchase again.

  • @Terro said:

    Either way I don't think the devs would do that. U'd be able to heal midchase again.

    You can already do that with green medkit, botany knowledge and speed addon

  • I think it would too closely mirror Botany Knowledge. Instead, I would be down for reducing the healing speed by only 33% to compliment Botany Knowledge and not be so dang slow.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I think it would too closely mirror Botany Knowledge. Instead, I would be down for reducing the healing speed by only 33% to compliment Botany Knowledge and not be so dang slow.

    That would be cool too :)

  • It is fine as it is now and also with botany. I suggest treading lightly with a perk that can allow survivors to heal themselves without a medkit of teammates.

  • @Yords said:

    It is fine as it is now and also with botany. I suggest treading lightly with a perk that can allow survivors to heal themselves without a medkit of teammates.

    The problem is there you will never run BK and SC with medkit. If you want to run medkit you can take BK and Streetwise or Built to Last.

  • OP.


    Self care shouldn't get a buff because by time killers smash a few pallets the survivor would have already healed. It would make the game pointless. If you need to heal faster then you should be looking for a team mate to heal you.

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    OP.

    Self care shouldn't get a buff because by time killers smash a few pallets the survivor would have already healed. It would make the game pointless. If you need to heal faster then you should be looking for a team mate to heal you.

    Self-care without modifiers takes 32 seconds. A pallet break takes 2.6 seconds.

    How many pallets are "a few"?