BBQ and Chili needs a nerf
The fact that it gives both Barbeque AND CHILI TO GO WITH IT...ugh the humanity. Why do only killer mains get free lunches...huh, huh!?
The fact that it gives both Barbeque AND CHILI TO GO WITH IT...ugh the humanity. Why do only killer mains get free lunches...huh, huh!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I eat BBQ this evening, got no chili, so +1.
Wow, is all this guy does is shitpost!!! He should just get flagged honestly.
Excuse me!? Why flag? Just downvote you filthy animal!
You S U C K
NO U
You’re Schizophrenic
You’re Edgy
D A R N you got me.
okay
Jack are you feeling okay
I’m feeling fine...
HEY! I LIKE TO DIP MY BBQ SANDWICH INTO MY CHILI THANK YOU VERY MUCH! GOSH!
...
Uh, Jack...
No it’s fine, 5 hours of sleep I can run fun, is no much mistakes anywayx. Besid, who you tell me do?
Came back to see what flagged me... why’d someone flag me for spam.... just testing colors... on my OWN shitpost!?
i just scrolled this page. i saw so many flags i thought it was a goddam parade.... the salt is real.... #realsalt....
He’s ascended our weak minds so much he ignores our pitiful definitions.
maybe he thought they were such brilliant posts, he wanted to claim them as his.... like when you plant a flag on a mountain top....
First thing I’ve seen appropriate of flagging (and I did) is the dozen “help my David king thingy majig” posts.
well.... shame on ya.... now david kings thingy majig will never get the help it needs....
@deadwolfwalking
ADEPT! That’s what his post was, and he made 8 threads that were the same begging for some answer. Clearly doesn’t have “adept” forum trophy yet
well.... hes obviously adept at making repetitive threds.... maybe theres a trophy for that....
Nice seeing a man lose his sanity in his own post.
Agreed, this game needs to become a horror game instead of a nascar racing game
Remove most of the aura perks, BBQ, nurses calling and force survivors to play in 1st person. I think this is enough already to reduce the effectiveness of looping significantly, if not, then take away some pallets
@Master
Did you just serious post in my ######### post? I don’t even... uh... I’m lost... I can’t... I mean you’re right... but... I’m just lost, and confused.
Is this like the forum DBD version of clickbait
It’s a forum thing called ######### posts, where the title is completely not serious (shirtless David OP) or a satire (like this) making fun of super extreme people. Sadly there’s no tag to mark something as a ######### post on vanilla forums, so it basically click-baits unintentionally. The stupid comments of me talking to myself was quick quote and color testing
@Jack11803
i think 'adept david' just woke up. lol. i picked up 7 down votes in the last 10 minutes.... he must have ran outta flags....
They seem to not realize I’m a person, but a mountain. More flags are atop my crown!
you can have all of mine too....
FYI you're my hero.
@deadwolfwalking
Do you think they know that if they flag spam me they’ll get investigated instead?
found what I was talking about, Clyde said it.
i dunno but you seem to have a fan. @mintchapstick refers to you as a hero.... must be the flags....
Well in that case I shall lead us to VICTORY!!! I dub my flags the MIGHTY TWENTY
or spend the day at an amusement park.... i have 6 Flags over georgia....
There's so many flags here its like a trail hike

YODOLE-LA-HEY-WHO!!!
I should ask Mathieu for permission to become a landmark.
lol. yeah. but - hey. they're free....
yeah, you do have a point
Add a bit of post game salt and you have quite a good meal there. Could use more veggies for a healthy meal though.
This thread is still going ? lol
All work and no play makes Jack a crazy boy....
Hah, well at least you've kept me company in that other thread for a bit. But I'm done playing with him so now i'll just let him rot there.
But I've got to say you need to make more posts like this. But wait until after the patch launches for newer material so to speak.
This thread gave me fun cancer
all your flag are belong to us