Is Megs mask still available?
Hey guys, I like playing Meg when I play survivor, and I've noticed some people have a mask cosmetic for her. I know death garden isn't available now, but is there any other way I cam get the mask? I really want it, its so cool looking.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
When people care more about the mask from Deathgarden, than Deathgarden itself ; _ ;
BIg oof
Why was Meg the one to get the mask, anyway?
poster girl, trapper got one as well, its my favourite mask on him, the woodsman one
Oh, makes sense
I play on console so I can’t get those masks😔
Poster girl and cause it fits her role. In Deathgarden the mask belongs to the 'runners' and Meg is basically the 'runner' of DbD
aw that sucks, maybe one day they'll get console cross progression
-Actully idk if its ok to post this-
It isn't.It's an exploit
If the game was not free when the servers were turned off I would agree. The only requirement is that the game is in your librarry. Not that you've played it. SO technically you fulfill the stated requirement.
A mod told me it's an exploit
never mind fellas, I have acquired the mask.
To hide that face
I am going to close this, it is an exploit and it's not something we want shared on the forums.