Dbd forum drinking game
Alright everyone let’s play a game tomorrow is the PTB and to prepare let’s play a little game
when you go on the forums for today and tomorrow take a shot for every thread and comment that complains about
-DS
-keys
-UI changes
-Undying
-devs not nerfing DS
-Undying being nerfed before DS
-DS and Unbreakable
-NOED
I bet you would not survive after the first minute do you except the challenge
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Dude, I'm not trying to die from alcohol poisoning.
I'm starting to feel a lil' tipsy just looking at the list.
The first two bullet points and my liver is already mangled beyond repair
will they turn on dc penaltiy?-
To be fair, you could've been playing the drinking game with these conditions for a while now.
You, my friend, are on
(I mean to be fair I don't like the UI changes for many multitudes of reasons, ease of access, the new icons and injured indicators, my issues with change, but we'll see how it plays)
Good luck trying to find a lobby next day
Tell us how long you last... I can't partake (No alcohol)... Either (@) me or quote this
Either by passing out or throwing in the towel:
1-5: R20
6-10: R16
11-15: R12
16-20: R8
21-25: R4
26+: R1
Given DS is on it's own; the others about it are redundant.
That being said dude; even in the general discussion section I'd be dead in an hour.
I would be dead just alone from the DS comments.
A shot every time you encounter the word “Meta”.
I'm going to make 15 threads about each point listed. I want to see how long OP lasts.
I can't partake since I don't consume alcohol.
lol and here i'm not drinking as to help lose the holiday fluff that was gained from 0 ######### given over the holidays
Don’t forget about posts complaining players going to hardcore, or posts complaining about players not even testing any of the new content.
I won't last 5 mins
I'd rather not kill myself with alcohol
I've already had 350ml of vodka. I don't think I can join in right now lol
I’m gonna run out of cups if I did this
Every time you see "Free escapes" or "Free kills", take a shot.
I now have cirrhosis of the liver.
Tip: to avoid getting drunk, use vinegar instead of alcohol.
Literally, we’ll all be Dead by Mid-Afternoon🤮😵