How Would You Buff Spirit If Given The Chance?
For me these all don't have to be together, but what I'd like to see personally are the following:
-Faster MS while phasing. Nothing crazy like Billy, but a bit more speed to really get some use out of phasing to traverse.
-Shorter CD on phasing.
-Remove the phasing hiss survivors hear, or make it less discernible via small radius to hear it, or making it near global to instill panic like Bone Clapper for Wraith.
-Brown addon for reappearance speed.
Just some thoughts.
Comments
I really love her, been playing her all weekend, so much fun, but she needs some love from the devs when it comes to her power.
Actually not a fan of the blood tbh. It usually throws me off. Yakuyote Amulet+Mother-Daughter's Ring though. My god. That's such a brokenly good/fun combo. Def agree with shorther cd.
Yea, we talked to the devs awhile back and sadly we're probably not gonna get it as a resource meter. It would've been nice that's for sure. I've about got her to P3 just 6 levels off. I'm really enjoying her despite her being on the weaker side.
Being able to walk through stuff while phasing.
If you appear while inside an object, the game will pop you out of it to the side which you are closest to.
Would like the ability to use your power as it's recharging instead of faster cooldown tbh.
Overall I don't think she needs that much changing (other then the bug fixes of course). Maybe an add-on that gives her inbuilt Predator or Stridor, I dunno.
I believe it would be better to drop her normal move speed and force her to use her ability to catch survivors, rather than somewhat unlimited speed plus blindness.
And the 20 sec cool down needs to go. I say let her phase walk anytime she has meter, but in between phases needs to be a small cool down similar to the nurse. But no visual blocking or force look down. Just a short 2 seconds where PW wont be possible.
Increase phase walk speed
Slightly increase phase walk reappearance speed
Increase in cooldown recovery
Drop 20 second cooldown let us use meter when she has it but put a smaller cooldown similar to nurse without forced look down.
The audio warning while in phase walk needs to be considerably shorter, if I stay outside her terror radius and PW to the gen every time the survivors have already picked their escape route so you basically wasted your power in that situation until they run you to the next loop.
If she recieved buffs like this she would need a rework or nerf on add ons.
She needs a couple small tweaks nothing major because she could easily jump to S tier. And I cant stand playing top tier 🤪
I believe she is a good character for playing mind games with when she goes invisible. maybe I play her well because I'm inside everybody's head while I play her :-)
i already got her P3!!!! i would only change her cooldown and make her blood addon either passive or make bloodhound work while PS
Increase her lunge range
she wont get buffed so no
Less bandage wrappings 8-)