Iron Will tier 3 not showing up UPDATE: I GOT IT

i already have tier 2 (the green one) but tier 3 wont show up in the bloodweb (the purple one).

edit: i have it now, it only took 3 bloodwebs

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Have you found every other perk on your bloodweb?

  • @Mandy said:

    Have you found every other perk on your bloodweb?

    no, but ill try doing that. thanks for the suggestion

  • yeah bloodwebs are completely rng as to when you get perks...just because you have the T2 level, it does not mean you'll get the T3 version offered in the next bloodweb - it could even be the last perk to show.

  • Hoo boy, you have a long grind ahead of you sir. I wish you luck.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    Hoo boy, you have a long grind ahead of you sir. I wish you luck.

    see ya at 2000 playtime hours

  • @Mandy said:

    yeah bloodwebs are completely rng as to when you get perks...just because you have the T2 level, it does not mean you'll get the T3 version offered in the next bloodweb - it could even be the last perk to show.

    Apparently not completely RNG... if you decide against purchasing a particular perk, it seems to successively show up until you buy it?

  • LOL well it won't take quite that long. You should have at least one survivor with Iron Will 3 by 100 hours of play tops. 2000 hours is the realm where you have 8 survivors at P3 with all perks unlocked.

  • It took me 117 bloodwebs with level 50 Zarina to get her Distortion II and III, and I still don't have all perks on her yet.

    Morals of the story: the grind is quite real & we have a complete ass-ton of perks!

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    It took me 117 bloodwebs with level 50 Zarina to get her Distortion II and III, and I still don't have all perks on her yet.

    Morals of the story: the grind is quite real & we have a complete ass-ton of perks!

    the scary thing is that im trying to get it on bill cuz when he's injured he sounds like he's having explosive diarrhea. david is my main. but i think its still worth it

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    LOL well it won't take quite that long. You should have at least one survivor with Iron Will 3 by 100 hours of play tops. 2000 hours is the realm where you have 8 survivors at P3 with all perks unlocked.

    i would have it by now if i didnt waste my one million bloodpoints on levelling up dwight and buying unnecessary offerings and items for david

  • Good luck navigating the increasingly unwieldy perk RNG for the one highly specific thing among dozens, even though you already put in time and BP to unlock it from its host character.

    Hopefully this whole system finally gets redesigned this year.

  • I am one bloodweb away from maxing out all of Elodie’s perks (minus Quentin’s who I don’t own yet). I don’t know how many level ups it has been so far but DAMN it has been a lot of bloodpoints!

  • @swager21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1866294#Comment_1866294

    the scary thing is that im trying to get it on bill cuz when he's injured he sounds like he's having explosive diarrhea. david is my main. but i think its still worth it

    Yup yup Bill sounds like he has his colon hanging out when hurt. It is an amazing perk though very worth it. Adam and especially Jeff are loud af too.

  • Do you still have perks showing up in your bloodweb?

  • @HellDescent said:

    Do you still have perks showing up in your bloodweb?

    yeah, workin' on it

  • Tier 3 is quiet and stealthy. You have to outsmart it by spending millions of bloodpoints and it will give itself up eventually.

    It's perhaps the best survivor perk in the game so well worth getting anyway.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I am one bloodweb away from maxing out all of Elodie’s perks (minus Quentin’s who I don’t own yet). I don’t know how many level ups it has been so far but DAMN it has been a lot of bloodpoints!

    Let me tell you a joke. Pharmacy.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    I am one bloodweb away from maxing out all of Elodie’s perks (minus Quentin’s who I don’t own yet). I don’t know how many level ups it has been so far but DAMN it has been a lot of bloodpoints!

    If you are navigating Bloodwebs efficiently, it costs:

    • Approximately 1.1 million BP to level a single survivor from 1-40 and unlock all teachable perks on that survivor.
    • Therefore, approximately 26.4 million BP to level all 24 survivors from 1-40 in this way, and unlock every teachable perk on the survivor side (assuming you didn't buy any perks from the Shrine of Secrets).
    • Another 500k BP to get your survivor main to level 50, at which point you must make a decision about whether to prestige (which you shouldn't). Every prestige level costs another 1.6 million BP on top of all these totals.
    • At this point, your survivor main will possess 59 of the total 258 perk nodes (86 survivor perks x 3 tiers = 258 perk nodes), leaving 199 nodes to go. Assuming you pick up two perk nodes per Bloodweb, you will have to go through approximately 100 more total Bloodwebs, at a cost of approximately 56k BP per Bloodweb if you are doing it very efficiently (i.e. prioritizing perks and letting the Entity eat as much as possible). That's another 5.6 million BP.
    • This amounts to a total cost 32,500,000 BP to max out all perks on a single main survivor, if you spend all of your BP extremely efficiently and never use the Shrine of Secrets. And like I said, tack on an additional 1.6 million BP per prestige level that you decide to take.

    Granted, once you do all this work, it makes getting all perks on another survivor much easier (to the tune of approximately 6.1 million BP apiece), because you've already done the work of unlocking all the teachables on everyone. But that's still a lot of wind-up just to open up your play options. Every new chapter adds 3 perks, 9 nodes, and approximately another 1.4 million BP to the total (between leveling the new survivor to 40 and snagging the new perks on your main).

    And that's just for survivors. There's also the matter of the 22 killers and their 78 perks...

  • I remember when I wasn't able to spend any of my bloodpoints in any of my P3 Killer bloodwebs for a week because I "had nothing to level up anymore", I got banned trying to fix the issue myself.

    Thanks :)