It is satisfying to humiliate whoever bothers you

I have a long history of humiliating fools who t-bag or clicki clicki me and the truth is that despite the fact that I am not done in games with my teammates or with the killer, I read a discussion where I think they confirm that the developers urge you to To be toxic with the killer, although I do not let myself fall into ignorance, I ask you, have you felt good humiliating a survivor who has been a headache for you?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Depends.


    If they were just good, like they out-chased me.... then no. I can accept when I get outplayed. But If you hit me in the head with a pallet, t-bagged me four times, then flashlight clicked me...


    image.png


  • Depends what you mean by humiliating.

    When a survivor gets in some good jukes and we have a nice chase, and yes, when those flashlights go clickedy-click amidst pointing and such, I’m audibly giving them props that they can’t hear. I never make it a point to tunnel or camp said players. Nevertheless, should I eventually outplay them, I feel that’s reward enough for me... wether or not they feel humiliated by losing the chase is up to them.

    If I catch them, great

    If they escape, no worries...

    I’ll see them again eventually and we’ll have another go

  • No, I don't allow ######### to get to me in real life.

    I sure as hell am not getting tilted at a video game.

    Also that is what they want. You to get tilted and play poorly. Play your game, widdle them down and you eventually can kill them all.

  • If they're teabagging and turn out to be bad at chase then I'll happily weed them out first or give them a nice long slug followed by a re-slug immediately after heal. Often I'll even throw the game to ensure these guys don't escape.

    If they're teabagging but clearly good I'll probably try and avoid them unless I have another option as they're probably baiting knowing they can waste my time.

  • I don't feel bad doing it, but i don't feel good doing it either.

    It's a waste of time, and i can fill that time with more enjoyable time instead.

  • I don't care about in-match actions that aren't already against any rules really. Yeah it's obnoxious if someone intentionally sandbags or takes the game hostage, but I really don't care if someone tbags or hits me on the hook.

    I don't have any problem with people enjoying getting "payback" either though. As long as they're not hypocrites (love it when they get payback, start seething uncontrollably when opponent(s) get their own "payback") or they have ascended definitions of toxicity ("looping too well is toxic", "using that killer is inherently toxic", that sorta crybaby garbage).

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Depends what you mean by humiliating.

    When a survivor gets in some good jukes and we have a nice chase, and yes, when those flashlights go clickedy-click amidst pointing and such, I’m audibly giving them props that they can’t hear. I never make it a point to tunnel or camp said players. Nevertheless, should I eventually outplay them, I feel that’s reward enough for me... wether or not they feel humiliated by losing the chase is up to them.

    If I catch them, great

    If they escape, no worries...

    I’ll see them again eventually and we’ll have another go

    On some occasions it is always good to meet a player from your game from a long time ago, I remember that I met someone calling Ben Kenobi with a David King skin and the truth was I felt good and wanted to laugh with joy when I saw him again since whenever I finish a game and if he was there, he wrote through the chat (Darth Maul: KENOBIIIII !!! or Hello there hahaha)


  • Personally, I will bounce for other players to say thank you for a heal or say hello when I first start a match. I'm not inherently being rude- I'm mearly utilizing the tools given to me to talk and stop if they don't return the gesture. *Shrug* not everyone here is out to be a jerk and I don't set out to be one myself. If I'm matched with a killer below my rank I purposely will run and make noise so they can get points. I will even prefer the hook to these matches vs escape, especially of the killer made honest attempts.

  • An eye for an eye makes the world blind

  • @Boss said:

    I don't feel bad doing it, but i don't feel good doing it either.

    It's a waste of time, and i can fill that time with more enjoyable time instead.

    Do you still play much, Boss?

  • I like to save the best for last.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    Depends.

    If they were just good, like they out-chased me.... then no. I can accept when I get outplayed. But If you hit me in the head with a pallet, t-bagged me four times, then flashlight clicked me...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MUW5I1BS3ZWD/image.png

    One up clicky healing on pallets head on and hiding in locker for a ds only to waste it and at end game being killed and triggering warden feels soooo good

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1865308#Comment_1865308

    One up clicky healing on pallets head on and hiding in locker for a ds only to waste it and at end game being killed and triggering warden feels soooo good

     King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

  • I can guarantee you most of the people you think you are "humiliating" either don't care or completely forget about it in minutes.

  • If someone tea bags mid chase I will tunnel and camp them because its more satisfying than a pip. Clicky click doesn't bother me though, as I view it as a threat to blind me which has tactical applications. Teabagging is just unnecessary douchebaggery

  • I agree with this post

  • I find most people who t-bag haven't even earned their doing so lol.


    Like, a killer could slug for hatch but is nice and doesn't- survivor t-bags at hatch and calls them names post game chat.

    Killer is like a bottom tier killer and playing fairly: T-bag at exit gate and call them names post game chat.


    It's like, now you have someone who is feeling less motivated not to slug for hatch, not to play anything other than upper tier killers; and is thinking about gunslinger noed for those gate tbags lol.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1867032#Comment_1867032

    One day i was sick of getting red ranks (rank 10 killer) in my games who tbag and stuff so i ran noed, insidious, enduring and brutal strength with coin and wardens keys on gunslinger. The rage coming from those survivors was immense. I didnt start insidious camping until they tbagged however. so i played 2-3 games with this loadout and each time got abuse as they tbagged and ended up seeing how powerful a killer can truly be if they want to play scummy like those survs with BT DS and dead hard. overall was quite enjoyable hearing their rage when i played after them bm'ing me. I dont care about flashlight clicks but if a surv repeatedly abuses animations to get blinds off when I'm picking someone up they better be good or I'm tunneling the hell out of them to make them regret their life decisions. I dont play to pip too often so its mostly a revenge thing.

    The truth, it feels good, here is the example of a whole toxic premade kneeling before me.

    20210111210341_1.jpg


  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1867032#Comment_1867032

    One day i was sick of getting red ranks (rank 10 killer) in my games who tbag and stuff so i ran noed, insidious, enduring and brutal strength with coin and wardens keys on gunslinger. The rage coming from those survivors was immense. I didnt start insidious camping until they tbagged however. so i played 2-3 games with this loadout and each time got abuse as they tbagged and ended up seeing how powerful a killer can truly be if they want to play scummy like those survs with BT DS and dead hard. overall was quite enjoyable hearing their rage when i played after them bm'ing me. I dont care about flashlight clicks but if a surv repeatedly abuses animations to get blinds off when I'm picking someone up they better be good or I'm tunneling the hell out of them to make them regret their life decisions. I dont play to pip too often so its mostly a revenge thing.

    You would definitely tunnel me then. I can get multiple saves if you don't know how to stop them

  • @Jarol said:

    I have a long history of humiliating fools who t-bag or clicki clicki me and the truth is that despite the fact that I am not done in games with my teammates or with the killer, I read a discussion where I think they confirm that the developers urge you to To be toxic with the killer, although I do not let myself fall into ignorance, I ask you, have you felt good humiliating a survivor who has been a headache for you?

    Games are microcosms of how individuals handle stress. Enjoying humiliating people is not considered a healthy way to do that. Hopefully that doesn’t translate to irl

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    If someone tea bags mid chase I will tunnel and camp them because its more satisfying than a pip. Clicky click doesn't bother me though, as I view it as a threat to blind me which has tactical applications. Teabagging is just unnecessary douchebaggery

    that would kind of deserve a “gg ez” because you took the bait, hard

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1866304#Comment_1866304

    that would kind of deserve a “gg ez” because you took the bait, hard

    Good thing I play on console lol

  • If I can down 1 person or the other, and assuming whoever I don't chase will escape, you'd better believe I'm killing the toxic one.

  • I had a OOO swf last night was my first game when I got home from work worst part I was doing a daily so wasn't planning on going hard. I went to every gen that tinkerer proc'd and gens were still done in 3mins and at that exact time I got my 2nd hook yay. They were pretty good and I was using PH and honestly I have him ranked dead last on my personal list. Any who long story short I got them all slugged and hooked during egc with my worst killer felt great after a hard days work.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1867368#Comment_1867368

    I know how to stop them, but on some maps there is a load of empty space (cornfields) which makes it difficult for me to find a wall to stop me being flashlighted

    Yeah But I kinda wanna do that to you now. I love when killers get mad and throw the game for me. Unless I'm in a bad mood then I'll be salty

  • I'm not going out of my way just to humiliate someone, but I will go out of my way in outplaying them. It's just a game

  • That’s why I am a killer main. Can’t be humiliated when I’m a killer

  • So beautiful 🤣😍

  • Usually, nah, it's not the worth the effort.


    I do have a story, however.

    So I'm on Xbox, green rank killer main. At the time, I had just bought Slinger and was trying to learn him. I didn't have good perks so NOED was equipped.

    I get a match containing a rank 1 Blendette with Sprint Burst who brought a Farm offering. I barely saw her all game, and when I did see her, she was gone immediately. Not to mention I'm not a good shot so I missed a lot.

    Final gen pops and I spot her teabagging me. Probably thought I couldn't hit the shot. I did, luckily, downed them and hooked them. Left, because I'm not that toxic, and they deliveranced. Then I found them trying to hide in the grass at exit gate. I barely manage to down them outside of gate, pick them up, hook them, camp them to death. It was amazing.


    The salt after that match was beautiful. They were so pissed I killed them.