Hypocrisy

Don't like loops? Play trapper

Gens too fast? Run all gen perks

DS too strong for your poor heart? Play pyramid head.

Don't like DS? Don't tunnel

Don't like unbreakable? Dont slug

Thats the same as saying cleanse every totem or get good at looping or saying to play with friends or get good. Totems are NOT a survivors objective and wasting time cleansing them means we can't do our objective. If we get tunneled at a dead zone and we die quick its not our fault. If we go down its not our fault when a killer is good. If we dont have friends to play with or we like solo its not our fault. Quit using sarcastic remarks to survivor complaints. This id something I've had an issue with for a while now and I wish people would see the double standards.

Comments

  • I've been saying it the whole time. Both sides have the exact same arguments just with different words. Hypocrisy all the way. Not that hypocrisy matters much at all outside of certain arguments (x is unfair, y is unfun, z is super stressful, etc). Although your examples don't quite line up as equivalencies but I kinda understand what you're going for in terms of logic.


    I also disagree with the whole it's not our fault thing and, depending on circumstances, the get good stuff. Of course, there are moments that there is nothing you could do like being facecamped, downed instantly off hook or a few other examples. Outside of those moments u do have some responsibility over things and I find that the whole it's not our fault things lead to blaming anything and anyone else for whatever happens. Of course, if everything lined up perfectly to your strengths and things go well you'd perform great. Anything else, well it's not our fault.


    It leads into the whole getting good stuff. Why get good at the game when you can just blame everything else? I main solo queue survivor and I'm nowhere near the best but there's way too many red ranks who are just awful in terms of skill. There's no way that all the posts from survivors are from people who have decent enough skills. Sometimes the answer is practicing more and learning how to deal with certain killers/perks instead of self tilting yourself and going it's not my fault since it's op.

  • 1. Trapper is weak and is somewhat addon dependant, if traps spawned closer it would be another topic.

    2.survivors complain about all gen regression perks just look at all the ruin/ undying.

    3.survivors complain for "unfun" killers and will harras you especially if you stream.

    4. Don't run in front of the killer, we get it you have 60 seconds of immunity.

    5. Same as 4.

    Totems are side objectives just like slowing down the game aka slugging it adds pressure to the game.

    When you only mention one side you sound very entitled to that side so mention both or any player that plays both will tell you otherwise.

  • A non bias DBD player is hard to find. Usually it is only the good players, or players that realize how the game truly is that are not bias or hypocrites. Sure survivor can be terrible, I only play solo when I play survivor, I know. But that doesn't mean the game is killer sided. Honestly, my teammates cause their own deaths more than the killers do. I also know that killer vs decent survivors is a horrible experience on non meta killers, and even with meta killers, good survivors can be a pain to beat.


    A lot of people only play one side. They play survivor only, they complain about things only survivors complain about. The same can be said about killer. If more people took the time to learn to improve, and play both sides, people would be more reasonable.

  • Cleansing the totems are literally the counter to several perks. You literally listed counters to stuff and when we tell you to do the counter to something you can't tell us that we're being hypocrites when you're refusing to do the counter. Also, you can tell if someone might have NOED so yes there are many games where it would be a waste of your time but to say it's always a waste of time then you're literally just being lazy.

  • I really don't understand survivors.

    Here you complain about totems, because you only want to do gens and then I see a thread about afk killers and that this isn't fun, because you can only do gens.

    Can someone explain?

  • @Tsulan said:

    I really don't understand survivors.

    Here you complain about totems, because you only want to do gens and then I see a thread about afk killers and that this isn't fun, because you can only do gens.

    Can someone explain?

    I also see plenty of posts about survivors wanting mores side objectives and yet here we are, survivors complaining about their side objective.

  • If totems aren't an objective, why do you get secondary objective points for cleansing them. . .

  • @Terro said:

    I've been saying it the whole time. Both sides have the exact same arguments just with different words. Hypocrisy all the way. Not that hypocrisy matters much at all outside of certain arguments (x is unfair, y is unfun, z is super stressful, etc). Although your examples don't quite line up as equivalencies but I kinda understand what you're going for in terms of logic.

    I also disagree with the whole it's not our fault thing and, depending on circumstances, the get good stuff. Of course, there are moments that there is nothing you could do like being facecamped, downed instantly off hook or a few other examples. Outside of those moments u do have some responsibility over things and I find that the whole it's not our fault things lead to blaming anything and anyone else for whatever happens. Of course, if everything lined up perfectly to your strengths and things go well you'd perform great. Anything else, well it's not our fault.

    It leads into the whole getting good stuff. Why get good at the game when you can just blame everything else? I main solo queue survivor and I'm nowhere near the best but there's way too many red ranks who are just awful in terms of skill. There's no way that all the posts from survivors are from people who have decent enough skills. Sometimes the answer is practicing more and learning how to deal with certain killers/perks instead of self tilting yourself and going it's not my fault since it's op.

    See that wasn't my point necessarily and yeah they aren't all equivalent I'm only saying those to compare logic and I meant like if you get hooked in a dead zone thats not your fault. The killer chooses where to hook but I guess its your fault for going down but thats a spiral argument. Oh well yhe killer was too good. You should get better. Itd hard to get better cuz I'm caught in the open. Like you can justify everything. My point was like say you got unhooked in an area with no pallets amd you have no bt what are you supposed to do?

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    1. Trapper is weak and is somewhat addon dependant, if traps spawned closer it would be another topic.

    2.survivors complain about all gen regression perks just look at all the ruin/ undying.

    3.survivors complain for "unfun" killers and will harras you especially if you stream.

    4. Don't run in front of the killer, we get it you have 60 seconds of immunity.

    5. Same as 4.

    Totems are side objectives just like slowing down the game aka slugging it adds pressure to the game.

    When you only mention one side you sound very entitled to that side so mention both or any player that plays both will tell you otherwise.

    I hope you realize this was all to adress the points made to survivors its not about entitlement. These were all just snarky remarks that I dint believe to try and prove a point. Also not true gen regression perks aren't complained about at leas as far as I knew. Undying and ruin was different because it was literally a combo that you could use by itself to win if you were good. Also getting tunneled wasn't because you ran in front of the killer at least in the scenario I was talking of but I get your point

  • @Axx said:

    A non bias DBD player is hard to find. Usually it is only the good players, or players that realize how the game truly is that are not bias or hypocrites. Sure survivor can be terrible, I only play solo when I play survivor, I know. But that doesn't mean the game is killer sided. Honestly, my teammates cause their own deaths more than the killers do. I also know that killer vs decent survivors is a horrible experience on non meta killers, and even with meta killers, good survivors can be a pain to beat.

    A lot of people only play one side. They play survivor only, they complain about things only survivors complain about. The same can be said about killer. If more people took the time to learn to improve, and play both sides, people would be more reasonable.

    I play survivir mostly but I play a good amount of hunk-tress for my YouTube but I also main oni a good amount and even I can get pressure by gens if I cant get a good start or if I got survs who know some good loops. He'll I never realized how annoying dead hard was until I had to lose so many hits for it as a killer

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    Cleansing the totems are literally the counter to several perks. You literally listed counters to stuff and when we tell you to do the counter to something you can't tell us that we're being hypocrites when you're refusing to do the counter. Also, you can tell if someone might have NOED so yes there are many games where it would be a waste of your time but to say it's always a waste of time then you're literally just being lazy.

    Ok but the reason its hypocrisy is because of how people react when you tell killers these things. Maybe you havemt been on here long enough to see but whenever a survivor is upset or complains he usually is responded to with snarky remarks like git gud. Play swf. Do bones. Dont die. But when people say the equivalent to killers they flip out usually. Also ive tried going around finding totems it takes a while because totems spawn in lots of places. Also I hate looping good survivors but that dont mean I'm gonna play trapper, I hate being tunneled Don't mean I'm gonna run ds. Its not necessarily lazy its priorities and not wasting perks. If I run DS and dont get tunneled I wasted that perk. If I play trapper when I dont know how to play him, have him leveled, or get baby survivors I wasted a game when I could have instead powered through. Sorry that trapper argument was weak but I just wanted to point something out for both sides.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I really don't understand survivors.

    Here you complain about totems, because you only want to do gens and then I see a thread about afk killers and that this isn't fun, because you can only do gens.

    Can someone explain?

    oh easy peasy! Gens are boring. Totems are boring. Chases and flashlight saves are the funnest you can get. For me that is. Afk killers means free win and no points and guarantees depip. You cant heal or save teammates so you can only get max objectives and max boldness and some survival. But I guess it depends. Not everyone will get the max points and its like playing killer when no body wants to try or everyone dc. You win but at the cost of fun.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863471#Comment_1863471

    I hope you realize this was all to adress the points made to survivors its not about entitlement. These were all just snarky remarks that I dint believe to try and prove a point. Also not true gen regression perks aren't complained about at leas as far as I knew. Undying and ruin was different because it was literally a combo that you could use by itself to win if you were good. Also getting tunneled wasn't because you ran in front of the killer at least in the scenario I was talking of but I get your point

    Don't remember forever builds? Real forever builds before the freddy addon nerf or forever legion which is basically the same, that is what I meant by full gen regression builds they were complained a ton since it was boring for survivors but not the killer.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863518#Comment_1863518

    I also see plenty of posts about survivors wanting mores side objectives and yet here we are, survivors complaining about their side objective.

    Its the monotony and annoyance of finding totems. Some maps the spawn are broken and to find them all is usually annoying because you find totems already broken or cant find them at all. Also when you have a trouble with a perk or killer being told to do something you dont usually do or want to do is very annoying

  • @Rivyn said:

    If totems aren't an objective, why do you get secondary objective points for cleansing them. . .

    You get boldness points not objective points. Also they aren't an important objective and they are the most annoying objective to bother with.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863529#Comment_1863529

    Don't remember forever builds? Real forever builds before the freddy addon nerf or forever legion which is basically the same, that is what I meant by full gen regression builds they were complained a ton since it was boring for survivors but not the killer.

    Oh ok I see the point I was only doing a snarky remark to reflect the annoyance that I as a survivor feel when receiving a snarky remark. Like if I was told to rush gens and play swf which killers hate and think is unfair. Kind of like forever builds which is unfair and annoying as all hell. And also sadly I haven't been around that long :( I've been here on the game since august 2019 but Idk about the forums. Although I heard about the broken things of the past and I'm glad we dont have them anymore. Although i wish I was here from the beginning it would have made me way better than I am

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863518#Comment_1863518

    I also see plenty of posts about survivors wanting mores side objectives and yet here we are, survivors complaining about their side objective.

    I'd love to have additional objectives. Like getting gasoline of fixing cables or something like that.

    But people don't seem to like the idea of doing something else.

    Which is sad.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863518#Comment_1863518

    oh easy peasy! Gens are boring. Totems are boring. Chases and flashlight saves are the funnest you can get. For me that is. Afk killers means free win and no points and guarantees depip. You cant heal or save teammates so you can only get max objectives and max boldness and some survival. But I guess it depends. Not everyone will get the max points and its like playing killer when no body wants to try or everyone dc. You win but at the cost of fun.

    But why do I see people bring BNP and rushing gens?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863521#Comment_1863521

    I'd love to have additional objectives. Like getting gasoline of fixing cables or something like that.

    But people don't seem to like the idea of doing something else.

    Which is sad.

    @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863521#Comment_1863521

    I'd love to have additional objectives. Like getting gasoline of fixing cables or something like that.

    But people don't seem to like the idea of doing something else.

    Which is sad.

    No that's the stuff people want! Like that would be badass. But doing gens AND totems is annoying. people hate gens already and to do totems just takes even longer

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863539#Comment_1863539

    Oh ok I see the point I was only doing a snarky remark to reflect the annoyance that I as a survivor feel when receiving a snarky remark. Like if I was told to rush gens and play swf which killers hate and think is unfair. Kind of like forever builds which is unfair and annoying as all hell. And also sadly I haven't been around that long :( I've been here on the game since august 2019 but Idk about the forums. Although I heard about the broken things of the past and I'm glad we dont have them anymore. Although i wish I was here from the beginning it would have made me way better than I am

    Oh yeah I understand what you mean 100% but just because totems are annoying doesn't mean they are not objectives, they might not be main objectives but they are side obj.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863546#Comment_1863546

    Oh yeah I understand what you mean 100% but just because totems are annoying doesn't mean they are not objectives, they might not be main objectives but they are side obj.

    I only spoke in terms of primary objective. Cuz I said the objective not a objective. But then again my brain works weirdly so yeah I should have specified all I meant is it's not the objective of the game

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863563#Comment_1863563

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863563#Comment_1863563

    No that's the stuff people want! Like that would be badass. But doing gens AND totems is annoying. people hate gens already and to do totems just takes even longer

    Okay. Let's hope the devs give us a questionnaire about additional objectives.

    I would love to see some kind of mini games like Among Us has. For fixing cables.

    Gas cans as items like toolboxes. With places to refill the gas for certain gens.

  • A few days ago we had a thread about a group that brought 4 BNP and finished all gens in 2 1/2 minutes.

    I can't imagine if that was any fun for them or the killer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863571#Comment_1863571

    Okay. Let's hope the devs give us a questionnaire about additional objectives.

    I would love to see some kind of mini games like Among Us has. For fixing cables.

    Gas cans as items like toolboxes. With places to refill the gas for certain gens.

    I mean my issue with totems is finding them. It's annoying, not always hard but I'd rather do a gen because at least I can get skill checks or find them fast you know? But added objectives ontop of gens will kill solo beating solo players is usually easy as crap and swf is a challenge but bot always too hard so it would screw the balance up even more and make the game killer sided I think. I wish they would rework the scoring system and the game objectives. They COULD keep gens but better make it fun you know?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863573#Comment_1863573

    A few days ago we had a thread about a group that brought 4 BNP and finished all gens in 2 1/2 minutes.

    I can't imagine if that was any fun for them or the killer.

    Oh yeah no that's not fun for anyone I dont think. I personally think that's a challenge the survivors set because I would be bored of that if I did that regularly

  • Ur comparing perks to totems... Totems r easy to do and cleanse after a few hundred hours u won't need a perk to find all totems....

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863586#Comment_1863586

    I mean my issue with totems is finding them. It's annoying, not always hard but I'd rather do a gen because at least I can get skill checks or find them fast you know? But added objectives ontop of gens will kill solo beating solo players is usually easy as crap and swf is a challenge but bot always too hard so it would screw the balance up even more and make the game killer sided I think. I wish they would rework the scoring system and the game objectives. They COULD keep gens but better make it fun you know?

    I think the best way to balance around SWF and solos would be to introduce inbuilt voice chat.

    That way solos could still communicate.

    If that's to much, how about a chat wheel?

    The 2 emotes we have are simply not enough to communicate as solo.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863591#Comment_1863591

    I think the best way to balance around SWF and solos would be to introduce inbuilt voice chat.

    That way solos could still communicate.

    If that's to much, how about a chat wheel?

    The 2 emotes we have are simply not enough to communicate as solo.

    Yeah that's true

  • @Klakky said:

    Ur comparing perks to totems... Totems r easy to do and cleanse after a few hundred hours u won't need a perk to find all totems....

    Yeah they arent hard but annoying and I'm using multiple comparisons so as to no sound biased and to not leave things out

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863522#Comment_1863522

    You get boldness points not objective points. Also they aren't an important objective and they are the most annoying objective to bother with.

    Seriously? That's your argument? 'They aren't important, are are annoying?' Wasn't there a thread a few hours ago about afk killers, leaving only gens to do? Now survivors are complaining that totems are annoying. They literally give you additional points to feed your bloodpoint bank account, break up time between gens, and give you something to hunt a map for.

    Maybe this isn't the game for ya, if you find the objectives boring? Or, I dunno, change mindset? I know when I run survivor, I enjoy Detectives Hunch, and make it my job to break all the totems. Doing my part and all.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863596#Comment_1863596

    Yeah they arent hard but annoying and I'm using multiple comparisons so as to no sound biased and to not leave things out

    Takes 14seconds to cleanse, they nerfed all hex perks multiple times for no reason. Your post just tells people to play different killer for different things well u can only play 1 killer in a game but you can cleanse all 5 totems.... Undying is getting another nerf but it still was never a problem to cleanse hexes or totems against red rank killers. It's bonus points for survivors and part of boldness it's a side objective of the game...

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863543#Comment_1863543

    Seriously? That's your argument? 'They aren't important, are are annoying?' Didn't you make a thread about afk killers, leaving you only to do gens? Now you're complaining that totems are annoying. They literally give you additional points to feed your bloodpoint bank account, break up time between gens, and give you something to hunt a map for.

    Maybe this isn't the game for ya, if you find the objectives boring?

    Um I didnt make that thread at least I dont think I ever made one. And totems are literally useless without inner strength or to get rid if hexes which usually arent even ran that often in my matches. I dont mind doing them for points I dislike the retort of just do them when searching for them is annoying. Gens are boring as well the only fun part is great skill checks. Looping is fun. Flashlight saves are fun. Jukes are fun. I dont need to play a game and enjoy the main objective to have fun or for the game to be for me. I hate ark and I would only play it for the dinosaurs but I also cant play that game for long periods. I dont want to spend time building a base to survive zombies in 7 days to die I find it annoying and takes time away from looting and killing zombs so I just find a barn that I usually survive in. You can find fun in any game and if you can find fun it's for you

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863604#Comment_1863604

    Um I didnt make that thread at least I dont think I ever made one. And totems are literally useless without inner strength or to get rid if hexes which usually arent even ran that often in my matches. I dont mind doing them for points I dislike the retort of just do them when searching for them is annoying. Gens are boring as well the only fun part is great skill checks. Looping is fun. Flashlight saves are fun. Jukes are fun. I dont need to play a game and enjoy the main objective to have fun or for the game to be for me. I hate ark and I would only play it for the dinosaurs but I also cant play that game for long periods. I dont want to spend time building a base to survive zombies in 7 days to die I find it annoying and takes time away from looting and killing zombs so I just find a barn that I usually survive in. You can find fun in any game and if you can find fun it's for you

    Then u do u don't cleanse totem like u don't make a base in 7dtd...

    To quote u "You can find fun in any game and if you can find fun it's for you" not fun cleansing totems? Do gens and escape and don't get hit after last gen

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863602#Comment_1863602

    Takes 14seconds to cleanse, they nerfed all hex perks multiple times for no reason. Your post just tells people to play different killer for different things well u can only play 1 killer in a game but you can cleanse all 5 totems.... Undying is getting another nerf but it still was never a problem to cleanse hexes or totems against red rank killers. It's bonus points for survivors and part of boldness it's a side objective of the game...

    Ok I'll repeat this in caps for you. LOOKING FOR TOTEMS CAN BE ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CAN SEE YOU WITH UNDYING OR IF THEY HOOK SSOMEONE BY NOED. I ALSO HATE BEING told WHAT TO DO TO NOT ENCOUNTER AN ISSUE THAT I HAVE. Does that make sense? I cant be bothered to run iron will EVERY game for spirit. I cant be bothered to run dead hard EVERY game to avoid hatchets. I cant be bothered to cleanse totems EVERY game when the killer is applying a lot of pressure or when I just dont feel like searching. Same as I'm not gonna be bothered to play anti loop killers to not lose or be bothered to not slug if my Infectious goes off just because unbreakable exists. I am not gonna be bothered to play fair if the gens are going fast. The main issue is being told how to play the game in ways that are usually unfun or counter productive

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863614#Comment_1863614

    Then u do u don't cleanse totem like u don't make a base in 7dtd...

    To quote u "You can find fun in any game and if you can find fun it's for you" not fun cleansing totems? Do gens and escape and don't get hit after last gen

    Umm so what if you quote me that doesnt add to the conversation about fun or whether a game is for you

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863622#Comment_1863622

    Umm so what if you quote me that doesnt add to the conversation about fun or whether a game is for you

    Actually it does lol... Used your own words against u... Here's a tip, unless it's devour hope don't bother finding totems, just look around on your way to gens u can easily cleanse at least 3 with no trouble.

    If it's ruin u can stick the gen only takes 1min 20sec killer can't be on gen all the time he gonna find someone and they gonna loop him it's how the game works

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863627#Comment_1863627

    Actually it does lol... Used your own words against u... Here's a tip, unless it's devour hope don't bother finding totems, just look around on your way to gens u can easily cleanse at least 3 with no trouble.

    If it's ruin u can stick the gen only takes 1min 20sec killer can't be on gen all the time he gonna find someone and they gonna loop him it's how the game works

    I hope you know I haven't been speaking of my own dislikes right? I literally dont even mind ruin and undying until I get it multiple games in a row. I think ruin is weak by itself unless used by a good killer. And I didnt ever contradict myself. I just said you dont have to do objectives to have fun and all my fun comes from the non objectives in this game

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863632#Comment_1863632

    I hope you know I haven't been speaking of my own dislikes right? I literally dont even mind ruin and undying until I get it multiple games in a row. I think ruin is weak by itself unless used by a good killer. And I didnt ever contradict myself. I just said you dont have to do objectives to have fun and all my fun comes from the non objectives in this game

    So what's the point of the post then?

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863522#Comment_1863522

    You get boldness points not objective points. Also they aren't an important objective and they are the most annoying objective to bother with.

    The Emblem system itself considers totems to be a side objective to "Light Bringer" aka the generator emblem.

    Its entirely possible to get a Gold Light bringer without ever touching a generator from simply doing totems.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863543#Comment_1863543

    The Emblem system itself considers totems to be a side objective to "Light Bringer" aka the generator emblem.

    Its entirely possible to get a Gold Light bringer without ever touching a generator from simply doing totems.

    I dont think so. All your scoring points you get usually correlate to the emblems dont they?

  • You are being dense on purpose now. I have stated my point OVER AND OVER AND OVER!! So please just stop replying or I will its pointless to repeat myself of it goes over the others head.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863640#Comment_1863640

    I dont think so. All your scoring points you get usually correlate to the emblems dont they?

    Do either of the following to check:

    Do a totem and check light bringer at the end of the game.

    Or

    Just check the emblems on the wiki: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Emblems

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863644#Comment_1863644

    Do either of the following to check:

    Do a totem and check light bringer at the end of the game.

    Or

    Just check the emblems on the wiki: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Emblems

    Hmm well this is why they should edit their scoring system and emblems

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863638#Comment_1863638

    You are being dense on purpose now. I have stated my point OVER AND OVER AND OVER!! So please just stop replying or I will its pointless to repeat myself of it goes over the others head.

    I'm being dense? Read your original post carefully ur contradicting yourself on almost every point

    Complain about people being sarcastic towards survivor complains, so ur sarcastic towards killer complains and how each problem can be solved by different killer.

    "Survivor is not at fault if u go down" only survivors can be at fault for that, it's a killers job, blaming him for being good ain't gonna get u far in life my son.

    Cleansing totems is not hard, there was detectives hunch in store last week u should have picked it up if u needed help until u learn where the totems spawn.

    Totems are side objectives and yes they're counted as objective.

    U can get better at looping the more u play the more u realise u can loop a good killer for 5 gens if u get good enough.

    See the double standards there?

    Well u forced my hand here if it sounded harsh u got no one to blame but yourself.

    Well now I have no need to comment here anymore I said my piece so don't quote me.

    Hope u find a game where objectives don't bore u, good luck and have fun!

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863470#Comment_1863470

    See that wasn't my point necessarily and yeah they aren't all equivalent I'm only saying those to compare logic and I meant like if you get hooked in a dead zone thats not your fault. The killer chooses where to hook but I guess its your fault for going down but thats a spiral argument. Oh well yhe killer was too good. You should get better. Itd hard to get better cuz I'm caught in the open. Like you can justify everything. My point was like say you got unhooked in an area with no pallets amd you have no bt what are you supposed to do?

    It depends on the situation and killer but more often then not as long as there's a window or pallet within 30m of you, u can make it there. While you're being carried to the hook is very important to plan out and look at what you have around you. Worst case scenario you pick the longest most annoying obstacle for the killer you're up against and you take it. They'll either leave you alone, try to mind game it or just blood lust it. This is assuming that the other survivor didn't just farm you and the killer is nearly within lunge range already.

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863654#Comment_1863654

    I'm being dense? Read your original post carefully ur contradicting yourself on almost every point

    Complain about people being sarcastic towards survivor complains, so ur sarcastic towards killer complains and how each problem can be solved by different killer.

    "Survivor is not at fault if u go down" only survivors can be at fault for that, it's a killers job, blaming him for being good ain't gonna get u far in life my son.

    Cleansing totems is not hard, there was detectives hunch in store last week u should have picked it up if u needed help until u learn where the totems spawn.

    Totems are side objectives and yes they're counted as objective.

    U can get better at looping the more u play the more u realise u can loop a good killer for 5 gens if u get good enough.

    See the double standards there?

    Well u forced my hand here if it sounded harsh u got no one to blame but yourself.

    Well now I have no need to comment here anymore I said my piece so don't quote me.

    Hope u find a game where objectives don't bore u, good luck and have fun!

    Ha! Sorry but my points weren't serious so I apologize if you had misconceptions. But they were just to switch the roles to open peoples minds to how it sounds. And also no you can NOT loop a killer for 5 gens if they are good. My friend azame (R.I.P) he was banned is the BEST survivor I know. He knows how to loop everything and played for years and his friend alpha is the best killer I know as well. He never paths the same way and is unpredictable. I can't even loop him for a minute unless I just waste pallets. He waits out dead hard, hits jukes, doesnt fall for window tech and yeah he has years of experience but he is good and can even get azame. A good killer does not get looped unless you waste pallets or are a looping god.

    So no going down is your fault but sometimes the killer is really good and their skill isn't your fault its theirs for being good. I never thought I would have to explain that so its my bad and I apologize for that as well. Also I dont have trouble finding totems Its just annoying to have to search every nook and cranny especially when you are on a time crunch.

    Also the objectives aren't TOTALLY boring they are boring when you can't get anything else or when you have to do alot. Thats why people make gen simulator jokes. And don't apologize for being harsh, I was as well and sometimes people need harshness to kick start their brain. Like to me what you said earlier was vague and I didnt want to ask what you meant so as not to sound dumb and so out of my rudeness you attacked my points and explained and left me an opening to counter and fully explain myself. So thank you.

  • @Terro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863526#Comment_1863526

    It depends on the situation and killer but more often then not as long as there's a window or pallet within 30m of you, u can make it there. While you're being carried to the hook is very important to plan out and look at what you have around you. Worst case scenario you pick the longest most annoying obstacle for the killer you're up against and you take it. They'll either leave you alone, try to mind game it or just blood lust it. This is assuming that the other survivor didn't just farm you and the killer is nearly within lunge range already.

    Well getting tunneled can only effectively happen after being farmed. If a killer finds me they find me. But the main issue with tunneling is it happens like right off hook so the killer reaches you before you get much time ya know?