For those running the fake afk noed/bloodwarden tactic
Could you start letting the people who did not run around you for chasepoints etc get out?
Sure, it's little less points for you, but the increased amount of salt from the smug survivors who's butts you just kicked should absolutely make up for it.
Comments
Or why not just play the game as it’s meant and stop making it ######### for everyone in the lobby.
If you really want to escape, don't take anything the killer does for granted and always play as if you are about to die. If you let your guard up that's completely your fault.
That's basically what I do. It sucks if I used a good offering or whatnot but at that point, I just want to move on to the next game as we just spent an entire game wasting our time. The most I'll do is go totem hunting after I 99 a gate just in case...
Tee hee.
As stupid as it is, I usually can tell. and if I can't, that's on me. And it's a laugh
My favorite is the insidious, noed, bloodwarden exit gate nurse build
I'll never forget when I was watching my friends stream once and one of them teabagged at the exit gate vs Freddy instead of leaving and they literally waited for another friend to get hooked and then blood warden activated RIGHT in their face.
Talk about karma
Oh, that's the thing:
The scenario i was talking about is this:
you have a 2-3 men swf, the killer pretends to be afk. the non-swf survivors try their best: try to do totems, do gens, avoid the killer if possible and then try to get out asap. Only for the swf to make fools out of themselves, prancing round the killer and then get knocked down and bloodwarden comes up JUST before the non-swf survivors can get out.
no one should suffer from someone else's bloated ego, lbr
No leave or die