The devs aren't even hiding how little they care at this point

1.- Clown buff is... A survivor buff? Let's make them go faster sure. Again, not a bad idea with a stupid, horrible setback for killer.

2.- Tbagging is not only okay, it's encouraged now? ######### astonishing.

3.- OoO, DS Unbreakable, and Keys are perfectly fine, let's nerf the one ######### good killer perk we've given them in years.


Seriously I don't even know why I come back to this game anymore? I really wish DBD had competition so the devs couldn't get away with these ######### practices and treating one side of the playerbase the way they do.

Comments

  • Tbagging encouraged? Where's that come from?

  • You forgot to add MASKING their new broken matchmaking system with a revised rank / progression so you no longer have any idea of the skill level of your team mates or opponent!

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Tbagging encouraged? Where's that come from?

    One of the devs spoke about making sure the animation was nice so you can still tea bag, I’m paraphrasing, watch the dev files and you’ll see for yourself.

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    1.- Clown buff is... A survivor buff? Let's make them go faster sure. Again, not a bad idea with a stupid, horrible setback for killer.

    2.- Tbagging is not only okay, it's encouraged now? ######### astonishing.

    3.- OoO, DS Unbreakable, and Keys are perfectly fine, let's nerf the one ######### good killer perk we've given them in years.

    Seriously I don't even know why I come back to this game anymore? I really wish DBD had competition so the devs couldn't get away with these ######### practices and treating one side of the playerbase the way they do.

    Teabagging isn't really encouraged.They just implemented an animation for switching between standing and crouching

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217980/the-devs-arent-even-hiding-how-little-they-care-at-this-point

    Teabagging isn't really encouraged.They just implemented an animation for switching between standing and crouching

    "We made sure the animation is still fun and feels good for survivors" sounds pretty explicit to me.

    What you wanted them to make it mandatory or something?

  • I don't blame the devs as a whole, I blame Almo for even being in one of the most important positions of the game. Like that dude can't track blood pools to save his life.

  • @xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:

    I don't blame the devs as a whole, I blame Almo for even being in one of the most important positions of the game. Like that dude can't track blood pools to save his life.

    You guys use blood pools for tracking? I literally cant see them most of time.

  • Here’s what I see Saltykillermain101

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1860450#Comment_1860450

    You guys use blood pools for tracking? I literally cant see them most of time.

    Yeah, well I use Blood pools to track survivors because of how inconsistent Scratch Marks can be half the time.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Here’s what I see Saltykillermain101

    I'd never seen anyone so adept at invalidating their own opinion. Great addition to the discussion, thanks!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    they never hid it, people just don't think about it. it was obvious to those who were suspicious, that they stopped caring for high-skill balance ever since they nerfed hillbilly. then they scrapped the generator slow-down idea. then they nerfed undying. and they can't bother to give trapper an actual buff after 4.5 years, not even 2 traps at base.

    The thing is, I'm ACTUALLY sad about the state of the game. There's so many incredibly talented and dedicated people in that dev team (from CM to art and lore) and all their work gets ######### over by dumb, unfounded and disjointed balance decisions that make absolutely NO sense to anyone over 20 hours into the game.

  • The clown one has yet to be seen but it seems more like a way to make him move faster which will give him some map control which is what a lot of people complained about.

    Basically instead of throwing a bottle at survivors slowing them down, you throw bottles at your feet speeding yourself up.

    Now how this will work in practice could be great or detrimental depending on how the other bottles go. If say you can throw a slowdown tonic faraway and speed tonic at your feet it could work out really well for the Clown, giving him even better chases then before and a way to get around the map faster.

    Tbagging is fine. Taunting exists in almost every PvP game ever and it's something you need to get used to if you plan to play online.

    Key's will be changed eventually. Everything else is worth it's own thread really and shouldn't be looped in with this update.

  • @Antrapace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1860374#Comment_1860374

    One of the devs spoke about making sure the animation was nice so you can still tea bag, I’m paraphrasing, watch the dev files and you’ll see for yourself.

    Ohhhhhh. I watched the video but I must have missed that line. The devs shouldn't condone rude behavior :/