Most Survivors are to lazy to do bones R.I.P Undying

siriously: every Killermeta, the Devs are very fast and nerf it. When DS,BT,DH combs get finally nerfed? Never?

Fine time to be a Survivormain

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • And so begins the twentieth 'jerk.

  • Yeah im playing survivor in the day time now and even my queues (in red ranks) are at 2 minutes. They used to be instant.

    Meanwhile, my killer queues are instant around the clock.

    MMR will soon mask all this though.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Yeah im playing survivor in the day time now and even my queues (in red ranks) are at 2 minutes. They used to be instant.

    Meanwhile, my killer queues are instant around the clock.

    MMR will soon mask all this though.

    Survivor Que times on PC before crossplay was nearly instant, it's crossplay that causes long survivor que times, not a lack of killers.

  • But don't you know that only survivors should have fun? I mean if you are not allowing them to bully you, you are trash human being.

  • They took a perk and broadened it's use. That is a good thing.

  • @Killmaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1860135#Comment_1860135

    Survivor Que times on PC before crossplay was nearly instant, it's crossplay that causes long survivor que times, not a lack of killers.

    False. Queue times have been almost the exact same since crossplay. It’s true that there are more people who play survivor with crossplay, however, the trend for instant queues in the morning was still about 60 seconds for survivor.

    Now, I’m still waiting in a queue while reading and responding to your post (about 5 minutes as of now).

    Killer queue times were about 2-5 minutes in the daytime, queue up for killer now you’ll find a lobby instantly.

  • I get the change; but they should have left the aura reading on lit totems...I mean the very first totem broke will delete that effect anyways. At least give them the option of ONE CHANCE at initial defense.

    I expected/thought a nerf would make sense; but they are doing the usual BHVR action of going TOO far.

    I don't even use ruin undying on anyone right now and I find it silly, I've played against it as survivor and it was never that big of a deal to break at least 2 totems- but after that it was a problem because they knew you were on EVERY totem and could defend them so hard.

    So they removed it's defense AND it's respawning effect down to just one use only.

    So now using it with ruin means it will be gone in like 60 seconds instead of 30.....SMH. They did not think that one through at all.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I get the change; but they should have left the aura reading on lit totems...I mean the very first totem broke will delete that effect anyways. At least give them the option of ONE CHANCE at initial defense.

    I expected/thought a nerf would make sense; but they are doing the usual BHVR action of going TOO far.

    I don't even use ruin undying on anyone right now and I find it silly, I've played against it as survivor and it was never that big of a deal to break at least 2 totems- but after that it was a problem because they knew you were on EVERY totem and could defend them so hard.

    So they removed it's defense AND it's respawning effect down to just one use only.

    So now using it with ruin means it will be gone in like 60 seconds instead of 30.....SMH. They did not think that one through at all.

    I do agree that the auras should have stayed.

  • It has nothing to do with survivor's desire to "do bones."

    When Undying first came out, I would run Distortion with Small Game AND a Map. It was practical then, and it helped most of the time, but even with perks designed to hard-counter Hex totems, I felt my contributions were underwhelming.

    I have played games where everyone was either looking for totems or looping the killer. Many times our team would cleanse 4 or 5 totems before Ruin broke, and in that time 0 generators were complete, the killer had 3 hooks, and the map was down at least 6 pallets.

    Some maps only spawn 7 pallets, with very few windows.

    Ruin/Undying provides killers with a huge handicap, and it frequently throws survivors in a hole that is incredibly difficult to climb out of at zero cost to the killer.

  • I mean literally the first totem broken, no matter which one it is WILL be undying. So like...the aura reading isn't going to last past the first minute of any game anyways, so the least they can do is give you the option to defend it if someone is IMMEDIATELY on top of it.

    I also feel they should have swapped the aura with thrill of the hunt's notification, and then given the aura reading to Thrill of the hunt. That would have applied a info nerf to undying while buffing thrill of the hunt which needs it; and would give people a reason to gamble a third perk slot.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1860163#Comment_1860163

    I mean literally the first totem broken, no matter which one it is WILL be undying. So like...the aura reading isn't going to last past the first minute of any game anyways, so the least they can do is give you the option to defend it if someone is IMMEDIATELY on top of it.

    I also feel they should have swapped the aura with thrill of the hunt's notification, and then given the aura reading to Thrill of the hunt. That would have applied an nerfed info to undying while buffing thrill of the hunt which needs it; and would give people a reason to gamble a third perk slot.

    I like that idea quiet a bit actually. Hell Thrill could be run by itself as a map tracking perk.

  • it’s not that survivors were too lazy to do bones. it’s that ruin undying was an insanely strong combo that worked off the bat, you didn’t have to do anything to activate it.

    2-5 ruins a game was quiet literally insane.

  • Undying really didn't make much sense earlier. It made a really strong combo with Ruin but was almost useless with many other hexes, because they lost all tokens. They shouldn't have touched the aura reading but otherwise I like it.

    I'm starting to run it with Devour Hope then.

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    it’s not that survivors were too lazy to do bones. it’s that ruin undying was an insanely strong combo that worked off the bat, you didn’t have to do anything to activate it.

    2-5 ruins a game was quiet literally insane.

    Except pressure gens?

  • Survivor gets a bad rep because of entitled players that want everything to revolve around them.

  • Its not about being to lazy to do Totems, it is about doing 4 Totems before Ruin is gone, lol. Which is the opposite of lazy.

    No Hex-Perk should stay up the whole game.

  • Can't deny that i do wish Survivor gameplay would be held upside-down, shake the status quo out of it, and jam something new in the jar.

  • Im not lazy! I just can't find them all.