Iron Maiden buff!

30 seconds that's probably now going to be a perk used on many Doctors out there? Perhaps good enough to use on other killers than Huntress also?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I would've added aura reading for 2 or 3 seconds like Nemesis

  • Well, I already use current Iron Maiden on Huntress, also I use it on the Twins, so this is a nice change!

  • I think it's a nice small buff to the perk - 15s always felt really short.

  • I honestly feel like Iron Maiden should be a "General Perk" because it's usage is very limited. Overall a good buff.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Well, I already use current Iron Maiden on Huntress, also I use it on the Twins, so this is a nice change!

    How do you get any benefit out of IM with Huntress? Outside the map awareness, that 15 seconds only actually works if they're right next to you. 110% movement really hampers it.

  • @RandDBD said:

    I would've added aura reading for 2 or 3 seconds like Nemesis

    Agree need some more buff to be a meta perk for some build for huntress or Dr.

  • @DBD78 said:

    30 seconds that's probably now going to be a perk used on many Doctors out there? Perhaps good enough to use on other killers than Huntress also?

    Maybe you could run it on bubba, as good survivors will get into lockers to avoid bbq & chili.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859413#Comment_1859413

    How do you get any benefit out of IM with Huntress? Outside the map awareness, that 15 seconds only actually works if they're right next to you. 110% movement really hampers it.

    You can use it for faster reload speed!

  • That buff is gonna hurt me hard. But Iron Maiden does need it. Surprisingly Iron Maiden is used by a lot of killers, usually Huntress and Legion. But it's more for detection I don't think I've ever been downed by Iron Maiden's exposure

  • Iron Maiden is amazing on Doc.