Is everyone calm?

Positivity remember?

We all have to be Positive about things. So now that there are some changes Is everyone ok? What are you guys reactions to some of the changes?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

  • @TAG said:

    HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

    Breath Good sir.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Positivity remember?

    We all have to be Positive about things. So now that there are some changes Is everyone ok? What are you guys reactions to some of the changes?

    No, almost no one is calm. It's a war zone out there.

  • Undying change sucks not sure how i’ll Use the clowns new ability but the hud and rank rewards are alright was hoping it’d be more than just bloodpoints tbh

  • @TAG said:

    HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

    Should have been a 50 pound rock instead of a pebble.

  • @TAG said:

    HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

    For real,

    Throwing a pebble at the killer should stun him 😤

  • Appreciate the effort.

    But it's an online forum...and it's DbD...

  • Legion's add-ons are probably gonna get nerfed so, ya know, I'm simmering.

    Also, Ruin use is about to dive off a cliff. Undying solved a problem, which was that Ruin never survived long enough to have an impact. Now that it's gone, Ruin will follow.

    Also, HOW HAS DS NOT BEEN ADJUSTED YET?

  • THE UI TEAM SHOULD BE FIXING BUGS...

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Positivity remember?

    We all have to be Positive about things. So now that there are some changes Is everyone ok? What are you guys reactions to some of the changes?

    "Is everyone ok"

    Nah,just grab some popcorn and watch this forum burn for the next few days

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/217825/is-everyone-calm

    No, almost no one is calm. It's a war zone out there.

    First time?

    This is easily one of the most tame post-Dev updates forum atmospheres we've ever had.

  • After cooling down a bit, I can see undying will still be a good perk.

    But the lack of changes on the crutch combo that is DS and unbreakable is still unbelievable.

    That and the new injured animation looks like someone ate at taco bell.

    As for the UI I prefer the old, gritty style we have right now. I don't know why they can't just add the hook counter onto what we have now.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859037#Comment_1859037

    Should have been a 50 pound rock instead of a pebble.

    Adam yeets a boulder at the Killer.

    Myers and Oni can yeet it back.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859043#Comment_1859043

    First time?

    This is easily one of the most tame post-Dev updates forum atmospheres we've ever had.

    Jesus.

    Good thing I wasn't on here back when ruin got nerfed.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859075#Comment_1859075

    Jesus.

    Good thing I wasn't on here back when ruin got nerfed.

    Oh boy. You're not wrong, that was an awful time to be a part of this community.

  • @TAG said:

    HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

    Don't worry, king. In the next update pebble will stun the killer for 5 seconds if you manage to hit the killer with it, I promise.

  • Honestly, the Undying changes seemed kinda unnecessary to me. Sure, you could potentially have to cleanse every totem in the map to get rid of a perk, but you could potentially get rid of it in as few as 2 totems. People called Ruin+Undying OP, but I dont think you can reasonably call anything that could be removed from the match in as few as 2 totems OP. At least now that they're changing it it'll allow you to keep tokens for perks that use them. Which means that I might be able to run Huntress' Lullaby without it dissapearing in 10 seconds flat. So yeah, I thought the change was unnecessary, but I'm looking forward to potentially running it with other perks now.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859037#Comment_1859037

    Should have been a 50 pound rock instead of a pebble.

    it should be the ######### looney toons bolder and you should drop it on the killer for an instant win

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TAG said:

    HOW DARE THEY.

    HOW.

    DARE.

    THEY.

    PEBBLE WAS NOT BUFFED ENOUGH.

    Rank3 pebble should toss a stone the size of a bowling ball towards Killer's head, getting rid of them (or sending them to fog hospital at least).

  • Elodie should have base kit Calm Spirit.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859060#Comment_1859060

    This just drops the average amount of hex totems you need to cleanse to find the Ruin from 2.8 to 2. That's hardly bad enough not to use, and it comes with the benefit of being substantially stronger with all token-based hexes. New Ruin still got some use even before Undying existed, remember. Undying/Devour is going to be everywhere now and I'm looking forward to it.

    DS has been nerfed three times already since launch. It certainly does need another nerf imo, but they're not exactly ignoring it either.

    Legion's add-ons have not been touched, so maybe reserve judgment until changes are announced.

    They changes were announced, and with Legion, a change usually means a nerf lmao

    And the Undying change guarantees you will only need to cleanse two. Ruin saw almost zero use before Undying because it was so unreliable, it wasn't worth sacrificing a perk slot for.

    One of the DS changes was a healthy buff. You can't use it whenever you want, but EVERYONE can use it and it has a much longer stun time.

  • I'm excited.

    Most of the changes seem interesting.

    The new HUD and MMR will be take a while to get used to I think.

    The Clown rework seems quite creative and strong.

    Hopefully he gets his own chase music, too.

    Can't wait.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859209#Comment_1859209

    They said they would change Legion's deep wound time add-ons somehow, but they have not announced specific changes; complaining about nerfs before we know what's changing doesn't really make sense. Plus, those add-ons are already unhealthy for the game imo and I would have been happy with changes even without the deep wound changes. No one wants to spend the whole match holding M1.

    Right, two cleanses, which is still a lot, and which is still stronger than two Ruins would be because Undying naturally tends to hide the second hex better and you also get some aura reading out of Undying too. "Almost zero use before" is a stretch; plenty of people ran Pop/Ruin or Surveillance/Ruin, especially on killers that are good at defending totems.

    Everyone could always use DS. It went like this:

    1) Everyone running DS gets a skill check right as they get picked up to stun the killer for 5 seconds. Can be used once per trial.

    2) NERF: 5 second stun -> 4 seconds.

    3) NERF: It's now an obsession perk and non-obsessions have to wiggle to 35% before using it.

    4) NERF: Now it gets the current 60 second hook timer requirement. 4 second stun -> 3 seconds.

    5) BUFF: 3 second stun -> 5 seconds.

    I would argue that the fourth nerf on your list is more of a change than a nerf. It allowed everybody to use DS instantly, but it made the requirements harder.

    The change I think they are referring to is not his Green and Purple Blade add-ons, which extend mending time, but rather Frank's Mixtape and Stab Wound Study.

    Frank's Mixtape currently takes 5 hits to down someone, that's almost 20 seconds of being stunned. It's useless.

    Stab Wound Study reduced the Deep Wound Timer to 25 seconds from 30. Not good.

    I HOPE they buff them, but I don't have a lot of faith in that at the moment.

    Ruin's use is going to nosedive. Why would anyone use Ruin over PGTW or Devour? Like it or not, I can almost guarantee that Ruin is out of the meta.

    Personally, I'd take Ruin/Undying over Ruin/Devour any day.

  • I choose to keep to my own lane unless there's something that interests me much. For the most part, I have a calm mindset just irritated over something dumb.