I hope they forgot to mention Lucky break

I clearly remember that the perks listed for upcoming changes included Lucky break but it wasn't mentioned in the dev update.

I really hope Lucky break will actually be part of the next PTB and that it didn't somehow get delayed or completely removed from the list, especially when the changes it needs are very simple - just make it passive effect without the timer drawback.

I already fear that it got ignored and won't even be mentioned in the mid chapter PTB.

Comments

  • Lucky Break needed that buff a long time ago.

    As always something so simple and hardly game-breaking is too hard to do.

  • I played LB just right now and did they already buffed it?

    Every time I get full health it resets. So the only way to get it "used" aka deactivated is to be injured for 180 seconds.

  • @Akito said:

    I played LB just right now and did they already buffed it?

    Every time I get full health it resets. So the only way to get it "used" aka deactivated is to be injured for 180 seconds.

    Nah was always like that

  • Nah once the 180 seconds being totally injured was up the perk deactivated and didn't do anything. It did not reset the timer if healed.

  • @Akito said:

    I played LB just right now and did they already buffed it?

    Every time I get full health it resets. So the only way to get it "used" aka deactivated is to be injured for 180 seconds.

    That's 100% a bug then. It always worked like this - you have 180s and healing only pauses the timer and once injured it continue to tick down from where it stopped. That's why it should get some kind of a buff as it's extremely underwhelming compared to perks like Iron will that last indefinitely.

    Even a buff like you just said would be welcomed if they decide not to make it permanent effect, just anything would be good.

  • @darktrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863899#Comment_1863899

    Nah once the 180 seconds being totally injured was up the perk deactivated and didn't do anything. It did not reset the timer if healed.

    Ah I read it wrong, you're right