The Nurse: the most bugged and disappointing killer ever created.
Nurse was the character that managed to keep me on DBD when I already was sick of this game.
"What if I try to learn her? Wow, so much to improve, what am I capable of?"
Aaaand after 10k blink attacks, the ilusion.
My poor Sally became the worst representation of this game: bad design at its finest.
Playing Nurse is to struggle with the game, is to be penalized by the incontable bugs, by the poorly designed old and new maps. You are not your enemy, the survivor is not your enemy, but the game itself, its garbage engine and the total lack of care from devs.
I'm done with DBD, sadly.
Sorry for my outburst, so much time throwed away, I just had to do it.
Comments
It’s all good, that’s the dev philosophy: nerf a killer into the ground until survivors don’t see them anymore.
Happened to Nurse, then Billy, then Pyramid Head... who’s next?
But don’t worry, they’ll revisit Nurse in a year to fix her dead zones on the old maps while she has more dead zones on the new maps!
All of those killers are still strong, though...
But they are not fun to play as, that’s the problem. The same person in charge of balancing these killers is the same guy who said OoO wasn’t a problem.
Imagine being terrible AND unfun to play as AKA: The Plague.
The only difference with Plague is they haven't nerfed her but she's got so many bugs and issues. If they fixed her known problems and the way her bloodpoint system works I think she'd actually be in a good spot but alas.
Playing Plague is not fun at all and it's just depressing. Nobody even respects your power much less you.
1) I'd love to let you know I actually still have amazing amazing fun playing as both Nurse and Pyramid Head, and if that was the philiophy of the devs then why has Spirit not been touched in, like, a year?
2) Almo is not the only person on the balance team, he's only the one that interacts with the forums semi-frequently, and seeing how everyone treats him I can't blame the others for it.
Regarding point 2, afaik, Almo is HALF of the balance team. And he might very well hold the senior position, but don't quote me on the latter.
Back on topic, I can't deny that Nurse is growing buggier by the day and this situation has being going on for far to long, to the point that I doubt it'll be addressed anytime soon. Which makes me really sad. And she's a mess not only from the killer side, but for survivors as well.
I get the can't-m1-for-a-second-after-blink bug at least every game. Other people experience all sorts of blink issues. For survivors, her animations are all over the place. Often, she swings before reappearing. You can even collide with her before becoming visible sometimes. She can look and sound as going into fatigue and she chain blinks while in that state.
The list is far too long. But OP has a point, despite all the understandable frustration.
Do you know how long it's been since I've seen a Nurse? For whatever reason, people do not find her fun.
I still do see a lot of Nurse's. The ones that do play her still know how strong she is.
Billy I can't argue with. I hardly see him anymore which is sad.
Pyramid Head I see just as often as I did before. I actually got him in my first 2 games last night.
No, I don't, because I don't know your experiences. I can however tell you that I nurse very frequently and she's still fun the majority of the time to me, unless I get a map such as Lerys or Hawkins.
It's been over 6 months since I've matched against a Nurse. Just because you have fun with something doesn't mean the rest of the community does.
I, personally, find Hawkins very enjoyable as Survivor but hate it as Killer. This doesn't mean that the rest of the community's views are disregarded, since most believe Hawkins to be a Killer favored map.
Honestly,the only bug that drives me insane on nurse is the one that doesn't let me attack immediately after blinking if at all.
The nurse is fine, I don't have a bit of issue playing her and in fact I have more fun playing her than anyone else
You're right, I'm well aware it doesnt. But considering how I rarely play survivor, I wouldn't take my experience as completely accurate, however the last time I saw a nurse was 2 days ago.
I play close to 30 Survivor matches a week and probably close to 100 Killer matches a week.
Cool.
We both have different experiences then, considering nurse is fairly frequent for me to face.
This discussion isn't going anywhere.