Survivors complain about noed even when you afk Myers them

I’m trying to de rank and for the love of god even in red ranks people are so dumb legit not doing totems t bagging me what’s the point of t bagging a “afk” killer you just waste your own time you could have easily escaped but naw instead have the whole team dance around me and when I still get kills I’m the noob for using noed lmao survivors in a nutshell

Comments

  • If they just escape they will black pip or maybe even depip so they are trying to get chase points. The t bagging is probably just so it’s not as boring to collect those points.


    being afk and using noed in the end feels scummy because you take away the possibility for them to get enough points in chasing and atruism and then even take away the survival points/escape emblem.


    (not saying I would complain about that. I just do gens and make sure all totems are done kn those kind of matches and move on quickly to next one. But it’s really not that hard to understand why people would have a problem with your behavior)

  • Being suddenly gamer'd by an AFK killer's hilarious, I don't know why anyone would complain about it

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Being suddenly gamer'd by an AFK killer's hilarious, I don't know why anyone would complain about it

    high ranks man i low ranks people find it funny and alwayys say ggs in end chat

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Being suddenly gamer'd by an AFK killer's hilarious, I don't know why anyone would complain about it

    It can be hilarious and I laughed the first time it happened to me.

    there was no second time though, because I make sure Noed is gone in those cases

  • Survivors shamed me for using NOED... And I wasn't even using NOED at all. I was a mere Deathslinger with Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds, Dead Man's Switch and Pop Goes The Weasel.

  • @Mooks said:

    If they just escape they will black pip or maybe even depip so they are trying to get chase points. The t bagging is probably just so it’s not as boring to collect those points.

    being afk and using noed in the end feels scummy because you take away the possibility for them to get enough points in chasing and atruism and then even take away the survival points/escape emblem.

    (not saying I would complain about that. I just do gens and make sure all totems are done kn those kind of matches and move on quickly to next one. But it’s really not that hard to understand why people would have a problem with your behavior)

    Can you really get chase points if the AFK killer has no terror radius?

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Survivors shamed me for using NOED... And I wasn't even using NOED at all. I was a mere Deathslinger with Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds, Dead Man's Switch and Pop Goes The Weasel.

    people always look suprised when u bring hope

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852685#Comment_1852685

    Can you really get chase points if the AFK killer has no terror radius?

    Oh I am not sure, but I guess if you are running in the field of view of the killer it does count as a chase. It’s not terror radius dependent, is it? You can get for example chased by Freddy while sleeping.

  • But they noticed it that I brought Devour and Haunted... Also, I didn't even reach the endgame to the hypothetical NOED to be active. They just assumed that I had NOED. It is like an automatic excuse that survivors use when they lose. "Oh, you got a 4k because of NOED, bad killa."


    Honestly, I don't even know why survivors fear NOED that much. Imo, it is a mediocre perk at best. When I am playing killer, the last thing I want is to the game to reach the endgame, because there is simply a free escape, so I would rather make builds that try to avoid getting all gens completed. Even if I used NOED, survivors could just do bones and I would get no value from it, not even to metion that NOED normally only works when the survivors play altruistic, trying to go for saves and hook trades at the endgame instead of just leaving, so I rather not rely on it to begin with.

  • @freddymybae said:

    I’m trying to de rank and for the love of god even in red ranks people are so dumb legit not doing totems t bagging me what’s the point of t bagging a “afk” killer you just waste your own time you could have easily escaped but naw instead have the whole team dance around me and when I still get kills I’m the noob for using noed lmao survivors in a nutshell

    You’re the one wasting the survivors time by being an afk killer, it’s boring as ######### playing against that especially after some daft queue times.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852774#Comment_1852774

    But they noticed it that I brought Devour and Haunted... Also, I didn't even reach the endgame to the hypothetical NOED to be active. They just assumed that I had NOED. It is like an automatic excuse that survivors use when they lose. "Oh, you got a 4k because of NOED, bad killa."

    Honestly, I don't even know why survivors fear NOED that much. Imo, it is a mediocre perk at best. When I am playing killer, the last thing I want is to the game to reach the endgame, because there is simply a free escape, so I would rather make builds that try to avoid getting all gens completed. Even if I used NOED, survivors could just do bones and I would get no value from it, not even to metion that NOED normally only works when the survivors play altruistic, trying to go for saves and hook trades at the endgame instead of just leaving, so I rather not rely on it to begin with.

    survivors be like bruh ur such a noob killer using noed killer be like i dont have any perks

  • So you're trying to call out people whom you are denying of a trial then killing by abusing NOED in exactly the worst way it can be abused, all of which you are doing because you want to bully - oh, I'm so sorry, slip of the tongue - you want to get matched against people of lower skill so you can have an easier time killing them.

    Yes. Clearly you are the victim.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    So you're trying to call out people whom you are denying of a trial then killing by abusing NOED in exactly the worst way it can be abused, all of which you are doing because you want to bully - oh, I'm so sorry, slip of the tongue - you want to get matched against people of lower skill so you can have an easier time killing them.

    Yes. Clearly you are the victim.

    maybe stop assuming things i derank to have fun and play killers that are not good/im not good at if i do this at rank 1 its no possible

  • @freddymybae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852841#Comment_1852841

    maybe stop assuming things i derank to have fun and play killers that are not good/im not good at if i do this at rank 1 its no possible

    The only reason to derank is to face less experienced players. Spin it however you want, your trying to get easier games.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852848#Comment_1852848

    The only reason to derank is to face less experienced players. Spin it however you want, your trying to get easier games.

    what ever u say bro cleary you know everything i am no match for you sir

  • @freddymybae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852850#Comment_1852850

    what ever u say bro cleary you know everything i am no match for you sir

    Be as sarcastic as you want, you AFK-into-NOED in order to derank and go against inexperienced survivors that are much easier to beat, because that is the only result of deranking. Pretend you're messing around all you want, the facts are the facts: less experienced, easier to beat.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852854#Comment_1852854

    Be as sarcastic as you want, you AFK-into-NOED in order to derank and go against inexperienced survivors that are much easier to beat, because that is the only result of deranking. Pretend you're messing around all you want, the facts are the facts: less experienced, easier to beat.

    who says i want to win lmao the only reason people should derank is to have laid back games try meme builds or get better with killers some oen is not good at on my alt i only play nurse at rank 16 because i am the worst nurse player ever if i tried playing her in red ranks and trying to learn her it wouldnt be fun for any one

  • @MadLordJack said:

    So you're trying to call out people whom you are denying of a trial then killing by abusing NOED in exactly the worst way it can be abused, all of which you are doing because you want to bully - oh, I'm so sorry, slip of the tongue - you want to get matched against people of lower skill so you can have an easier time killing them.

    Yes. Clearly you are the victim.

    This is such an one diomensional way to look into things. To think he just want to derank to bully lower level players is just you assuming things. He may simply want to practice a difficult killer, such as Nurse, Blight or Spirit. Maybe the killer that he want to play as don't have good perks to be able to win at high ranks. This game doesn't have a practice mode, neither a non ranking game mode for these purposes. Getting stomped by high level players as Nurse for example is not going to teach you anything, either because gens would go too fast so you wouldn't get time to use her power, or jumping into more experienced players at once will have you skip the basics. Also, it's not very encouraging losing every game because you are testing a new killer, while survivors don't have such a problem because every survivor works the same.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852841#Comment_1852841

    This is such an one diomensional way to look into things. To think he just want to derank to bully lower level players is just you assuming things. He may simply want to practice a difficult killer, such as Nurse, Blight or Spirit. Maybe the killer that he want to play as don't have good perks to be able to win at high ranks. This game doesn't have a practice mode, neither a non ranking game mode for these purposes. Getting stomped by high level players as Nurse for example is not going to teach you anything, either because gens would go too fast so you wouldn't get time to use her power, or jumping into more experienced players at once will have you skip the basics. Also, it's not very encouraging losing every game because you are testing a new killer, while survivors don't have such a problem because every survivor works the same.

    this i would love a casual mode to just sit back relax try new strats new killers etc

  • @freddymybae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852871#Comment_1852871

    this i would love a casual mode to just sit back relax try new strats new killers etc

    Yes man. This game REALLY needs a casual mode. It's just ridiculous that you can bring a key or a iri head in a ranked match an pip just because you are using OP stuff. Also, people, specially killers, need somewhere to practice high skilled characters. No wonder Nurse has the worst kill rate of the game, since people who don't play her try her once to get a daily or maybe to play something different without much skill. This not only discourages trying new things but also promotes deranking, which is a feeling that you do not want in a game.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1852872#Comment_1852872

    Yes man. This game REALLY needs a casual mode. It's just ridiculous that you can bring a key or a iri head in a ranked match an pip just because you are using OP stuff. Also, people, specially killers, need somewhere to practice high skilled characters. No wonder Nurse has the worst kill rate of the game, since people who don't play her try her once to get a daily or maybe to play something different without much skill. This not only discourages trying new things but also promotes deranking, which is a feeling that you do not want in a game.

    survivors cry about freddies kill rate but its so high because people just suicide in red ranks

  • You do realize that you're trying to make other people look bad while you're...

    1. Doing an incredibly boring/scummy build.

    2. Trying to derank which is also incredibly scummy.

    Try again buddy.

  • Yeah, I have to agree with a lot of people here. I am also not a fan of deranking. I believe you should play at your own ranks. If you play a killer you are unfamiliar with then wouldn't you lose pips anyway?

    Why go to the extreme and depip first? Also if you are used to facing red ranks, you know there are terrible survivors there as well. So it is not like you are running into seal team swf every single game you are using a new killer. And wouldn't it be better to get good with the new killer at the ranks you plan on playing them?

    Each their own, but I will never advocate for deranking/smurfing.