CLOWN STILL NOT OUT ON PS4
Just a reminder THAT CLOWN STILL HAS NOT REACHED PS4 ASIA YET! What gives!? How can it be delayed this much!?
Just a reminder THAT CLOWN STILL HAS NOT REACHED PS4 ASIA YET! What gives!? How can it be delayed this much!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure they don’t.
We need to make a big deal out of this, that solves ALL OUR problems.
Well they still don’t have auric cells and clown
U mean THICC BOI THE ABSOLUTE UNIT?!
Soooo..... you’re a dreamer?
Because everyone knows you deal with children throwing a tantrum by catering to their every need! That’s how I was raised!
Well thats another downside on owning a console.
I see freddy hasn’t been buffed yet, but so many others have.... spent so much time chasing others dreams you forgot to chase your own?
DARN
My spine be feeling kinda chilly
Screenshot_20180922-105014_Google.jpg
I seriously want to know why
Nah usually the console get updates alot slower for all regions.
Just get a PC you damn plebs lol join the master race
I’m not letting this go away, it’s important.
Well the trapper mask has been delayed longer
At least it’s coming “soon”
Wait you saw my post?
My accoutn has been unbugged?
Wow, I actually lost faith already, but finally after 5-6 weeks they fixed it
Honestly I'm not going to lie I give props to anybody on PS4 Asia who is still playing because if I found out that we still haven't gotten the clown DLC I would have dropped the game.
How are they doing on The Spirit?
This is a clusterferk if I've ever seen one.
Hey Behavior get your ish together and get them the Clown... {que angry mob}
#########? Seriously? That's absolutely absurd.
just looked at the date
.
.
.
rip
It's out by now right?
The Clown update came out about 6 weeks late for PS4, but yes it has been out a while now. This thread is a necro.
Nice job assuming incorrectly. No it’s not out in Asia. Don’t discredit if you don’t even know yourself.
Wow. That is insane. I didn't realize you were like 4 patches behind. Whoever is running things on that side of the world need to get their act together.
Wait, you still don't have Clown? What about Spirit?
They do have spirit