Survivor is only fun when the killer is good at the game
How can you have fun when the killer is just bad at the game?
How can you have fun when the killer is just bad at the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, 100%.
Idk man, every time I win as killer (and I'm a pretty good one) I just get comments about how boring the match was, or what a boring killer I was playing (who the heck thinks Oni or Myers is a boring killer to vs?)
Well. If a killer can't hook anyone then what can you do besides generators?
Find the weakest link on your team, create a loud noise interaction and let the killer have at it. I'll get altruism even if it kills my team. (not really but could you imagine?)
Sometimes it's nice to take a break from rank 1 stridor spirits, the tunneling camping pigs, or noed insidious bubbas and just have a relaxing round. Gens aren't a priority. Chases aren't a priority. You can make a couple of mistakes and still have some fun. It's very nice, though if it was every game I'm sure it'd get boring eventually but as is, red rank solo queue is the worst of all.
"(who the heck thinks Oni or Myers is a boring killer to vs?"
It goes like this:
-I deny the killer their power
-They leave me
-Solo teammate feeds their power (getting hit very quickly then not healing/tbagging in their LOS)
-Killer finds me again
-Killer uses power when they're on my back (or in the case of Oni, relatively near me).
-Nothing I can do
-I die
-This happens all 3 times I'm hooked.
No MP game is fun Vs vastly inferior or superior opponents.
I think that dealing with a killer that is too good is as unfun as a killer that is bad. By that I mean one that takes the game waaayyy too seriously. You can generally get an idea of the player’s personality when you play against them. Some are great killers but play like robots and others are great killers but have a clear mean streak in their nature, constantly stabbing people for no reason on the hook and the like.