How to be evil (a short guide)
- Ghostface.
- Bitter Murmur, Furtive Chase, Nemesis, Rancor.
- There is no step 3.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Laughs in Basement Bubba + NOED"
Doctor with Unnerving Presence, Distressing, Overcharge, Huntress Lullaby, and a Jigsaw Piece.
Not farming, according to this dude.
I've ran this on spirit and doc but you don't need bitter murmur, MYC or dead man's switch both work well as a 4th
Wait, why Bitter Murmur and Rancor together?
Easier tracking than Rancor alone.
In any case, you don't NEED Bitter Murmor for Rancor Roulette. I use Insidious just to be extra during the EGC.
There was a David squad whom were basically taking turns, and I stood there with Insidious to let the timer of EGC bring on all the pressure instead of that dakned heartbeat.
His SWF was telling him he was gonna fukkin' die, but the mad lad went for it anyway.
:3
Similar Alternative
Twisted Trapper:
Get 4 stacks of Remember Me, Trap both exits and make sure all bear traps on the map are set so the two exit gate traps keep resetting. Try to wreak havoc and have some fun.
I use Bitter Murmur to just focus down the obsession when the game ends. Usually between FC and Nem I am chasing the obsession when the last gen goes but sometimes I'm not and I just wanna get my scrapbook photos done.
But DMS sounds like fun too.
I have a trapper build I play for fun sometimes; that gets me outright death threats. So I might have you beat on evil haha.
Honing Stone, serrated jaws
STBFL, sloppy butcher, The Third Seal, and Knock out.
One simple rule: I don't hook survivors unless everyone who is left alive is down. Otherwise I rely on their bleedout timer to kill them. Keep in mind bleed out remains, so if it goes down to half and you are picked up, it's only at half next time you go down....and it negates DS, pallet and flashlight saves, all of that.
This works stupid well as hag as well; but I find it to be a bit too overwhelming for survivors, as trapper they are at such an advantage I feel it's a fair trade and more fun for both sides that way.
Damn man this build makes me run map offerings for like six straight matches.....
If you hook them and they are not dead then anyone that saves them is basically dead. And since you are Ghostface you can avoid BT if you play it right, so you get 2 kills. It also makes them scared to DS you late game or stun you with a pallet.