No heal-genrush-Toolbox-DS gamer

At this point you asking, you even trying?

Comments

  • I don't understand this thread.

  • Killer complained that self-care was too OP a long time ago, and to combat this, the developers instead nerfed healing altogether.

    Now killers complain that survivors don't heal enough.


    You win some, you lose some. Do you actually stream? I'd be very interested in seeing your killer gameplay.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Killer complained that self-care was too OP a long time ago, and to combat this, the developers instead nerfed healing altogether.

    Now killers complain that survivors don't heal enough.

    You win some, you lose some. Do you actually stream? I'd be very interested in seeing your killer gameplay.

    No i dont stream anymore, but you can watch my older work ;-)

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I don't understand this thread.

    Like i don't understand that playstyle.

  • If they aren’t healing run perks like blood echo and thana to punish them for it

  • I had a ridiculous match this week. One gen got done so quickly the counter didn't go down and stayed at 5, found and chased a nea, the chase didn't take too long but slightly longer than I'd've liked, when I got her downed another two had gone, hooked her and number 4 went at the same time.

    The even stupider thing was that I got a 3k getting them all at the exit gate, no one got more than 15k bp and pretty sure everyone depipped.

    I didn't even say anything apart from gg, the nea had plenty to say about genrush and the value of teammates who smash gens and nothing else and die anyway, it was a fun read. I generally blame the game rather than the survivors for matches like that, but does anyone actually enjoy playing like this?

    And I know someone will say "you still got a 3k" but I genuinely would rather have an interactive match where I ultimately lose instead of downing survivors I meet for the first time by the exit gates

  • Well, if they can pull off good chases and not worry about healing I don't find that a bad thing.

    Totally different story if they're the type to never heal but also always go down in 3 seconds.

  • Slug material survivors, i like them

  • For example, debilitation eliminates treatment options, which ironically leads to more repairs.

    (google translate)

  • If the Devs increase healing speed, survivors will start healing again.

    But, killer mains decided to complain about healing, so survivors adapted like they're always told to.

  • The point is that you only chase 1 survivor at a time, and survivors are aware of this so its not a huge penalty for not healing

  • What's the issue? Optimal survivor play? Games shouldn't be lasting more than 7-8 minutes anyway. Survivors aren't playing well if the gens are up past that point. Bad survivors have skewed expectations for people over the years. 12 hook 10 minute games should never be possible, but they often are.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What's the issue? Optimal survivor play? Games shouldn't be lasting more than 7-8 minutes anyway. Survivors aren't playing well if the gens are up past that point. Bad survivors have skewed expectations for people over the years. 12 hook 10 minute games should never be possible, but they often are.

    7-8 minute games? i wish that was the case i would never complain again

  • @Zixology said:

    If the Devs increase healing speed, survivors will start healing again.

    But, killer mains decided to complain about healing, so survivors adapted like they're always told to.

    Wrong.

    Killers didn't complain about healing but about gen speed.

    Devs then proceeded to reduce healing speed. Because somehow that's supposed to slow down gens.